on 8 October 2011
Absolutely love this product. Its cute, and very effective. Works perfectly with water out of the kettle. There is a slight smell at first use but it fades after a few uses. Nothing even worth mentioning about that other than everyone else complains about the smell and there really isn't one. This was a gift for my girlfriend and she uses it every night for her feet. Versatile, warm, perfect and for the price unbeatable!! Would recommend this to everyone :)
on 2 February 2011
It's an overall good purchase,however potential buyers with delicate 'noses' should think twice,as this item has a rather intense smell when used..I believe it will fade away in time but i've used it 5 times so far and still the plastic smell remains..It's kinda of inconvenient since it is something you normally keep at close range..The clothing cover is nice & soft..I bought another one as a gift to a friend,he claims that despite the smell it's durable and comfy..!
on 22 October 2011
Full size bottle, very nice knitting (soft and fit). There was little to no smell, the bottle is sturdy and the cap solid. Good warmth for hours.
on 5 May 2014
I bought this as a gift. It arrived on time and looked great, however as soon as you fill it with hot water the bottle gives off a very unpleasant smell. Several months later and it is still doing this - I think it might be heading for the charity shop !
on 7 May 2014
How I wish that that articles for sale had description in inches as well as centimeters. And volumes in fluid ounces or pints. Just don't get this metric malarky! But these bottles are excellent, nice and comfy and last well. I ALWAYS replace my hottie EVERY year! Too much hassle not to if a bottle bursts. Made of rubber, and traditional type of cover. Excellent value for money for a cosy comfy cuddle!
on 26 January 2015
I have dropped a star here because the quality has dropped, when compared to the similar one we bought , from the same seller last year. Still all seems good, but time will tell. I will update if needed.
on 6 February 2015
Read a lot of reviews and I think this is excellent value for money. As for the slight rubbery smell, what do you expect? Have those other reviewers never had a hot water bottle before. It only smells rubbery when filling with hot water and the smell soon goes. ITS AN HOT WATER BOTTLE. My partner loves it. I make a cup of tea at 8pm and put the hot water bottle in the bed on her side. She loves it.
on 9 March 2014
Love this hot water bottle. I get very chilly at night and it has a pretty design and soft cover. The hot water creates a bit of an odour the first time you use it but it's the same for any hot water bottle. Would recommend
on 4 June 2013
I bought this for my mother in-law last Christmas as she wanted a new hot water bottle. I loved the design and thought it was fun, the cover was well made and looked good but best of all my mother in-law loved it!
on 11 November 2013
I bought this for my girlfriend as she was always saying how cold she was.

She absolutely adores it. Unfortunately we have broken up now so I recommend reviewing purchases as soon as possible to avoid this sort of sitation