Customer reviews

on 9 December 2010
Third in the instalment and three times as good. Book 2.2 surpassed all my expectations, back together again, and more importantly He's back, capital letter because he is a God. Better than I could have imagined, and I imagined it a lot.

What I love about 2.2 is it's what I've wanted for every pair of great doomed lovers, locked in a room together, and this one doesn't stop at the bedroom door, sexy as all hell. Imagine Kathy and Heathcliff, at The Heights, no one in their way and you get to read Heathcliff eat her alive. Jane Eyre and Rochester, saying `screw the wife, we've got the run of the castle'. Fantastic.

The twists and turns don't let you down, loads of things revealed and answers I'd never even considered. The plot moves along so intriguingly I couldn't have read it faster, if I could melt it down and inject it into my vanes I would. Jesus Christ, if you've read the other two books, what the hell are you doing reading my review. Get your eyes into 2.2.
on 9 December 2010