on 14 March 2012
Tape provides great quality sound, and at a very reasonable price. Quick delivery too! Received it within a few days and does exactly what it says on the tin.
on 5 May 2012
The Griffin GC17041 works perfectly. I connected my iPod shuffle and did not experience any problems. The sound quality is very good, far better than I had expected. For the price it is an absolute bargain, highly recommended if your car doesn't have a stereo with an MP3 and/or CD Player.
on 11 June 2014
I purchased this as a replacement of an older Cassette Adapter which died after a decade's regular use. Unfortunately the new version, which seems to constructed less solidly, didn't work and had to be returned. Next time I'll spend a little more and get a well built and reliable product.
on 22 August 2014
I purchased this item because I was tired with having to keep on changing the CDs in my cd changer.
After reading multiple reviews, I decided on this item as it was reasonably priced and had a fair review record.
Delivery was quick and once i put it to work in my car I was fairly pleased with the result.
Once you balance the source volume with your car cassette volume you can achieve good results.
on 13 September 2013
Bought this item, a little apprehensive after reading the reviews but I've had no problems, does a good enough job, enables me to listen to my ipod in the car. Sound quality is acceptable so no complaints so far.
on 8 October 2013
So glad I discovered this product, it is inexpensive and much better than the small portable speakers I was using before. The sound from my car stereo is clear and loud when I wish it to be!
on 9 May 2013
quality product.. no noise great sound reproduction. Definitely worth the extra couple of pounds compared to some cheaper models for sale.
on 17 September 2012
Used it with an iPhone for an hour long drive to the beach and worked fine. On the way home I could just about make out the songs with everything set at full volume. Messed about with settings on the phone and stereo for a further week but still no joy. I bought this one cos it cost a little more thinking it might be better quality. Waste of time.
on 9 May 2012
I was a bit skeptical having never tried one of these, and I almost bought a FM Transmitter instead but I am very pleased with the quality of this product. I am able to keep my factory fit radio and avoid appending money on upgrading it.

The sound is CD quality, you would be hard pushed to tell the difference.

Very pleased and this is a great price, buy one you will not be disappointed!
on 19 May 2013
Good quality both in sound and main build. No complaints other than the lead being a little flimsy. Still, top value.