on 9 March 2012
The range of moshi monsters is so very popular.
When my grandson asked for this for his birthday; i had never heard of this character!!
Again; i tried local toy store, but then went online.
my grandson was thrilled with this "Katsuma" toy and when not playing with it, stays on his bed for night-time cuddles!!!
on 5 June 2011
All the kids seem to want anything Moshi just now and my daughter was pleased with this, like most of these talking toys it has an irritating talking voice and you can hardly make out what is being said but the kids seem to understand these things even if I don't, its quite soft so she loves to cuddle up in bed with it.
One person found this helpful
on 7 October 2012
We bought this item as a pair with Poppet. They are a nice balance of cute Poppet and, well not-so-cute Katsuma noises! They are used all the time and much loved by my daughter. They have kept their shape and colour and are very durable.
on 11 September 2013
ORDERED THIS FOR MY DAUGHTERS BIRTHDAY !
IT CAME QUITE QUICK,BUT THERE WAS ONE PROBLEM!!!!!!!!
I DID NOT REALISE KATZUMA WAS POLISH/EASTERN EUROPEAN??????
THE TOY ARRIVED WITH A POLISH VOICE .
|33 Comments|Report abuse
on 13 March 2012
Kids who play Moshi Monsters will no doubt love this toy but it really is just another talking soft toy and you are paying for the name. Can't fault it so far but think it's a little pricey for what it is.
on 19 February 2012
An ok toy that my six year old boy wanted but it now sits in his room not being played with
on 18 May 2012
This was a present for my 5 year old granddaughter. It doesn't seem like much to me and I can't understand a word it says but she loves it and that's the point. As for quality it seems fine to me.
on 17 April 2013
I bought this as a gift for my little sister for Christmas and she loved it. The toy is soft and the detail is good and accurate. My only criticism is that the code for the freebies on the moshi monsters website did not seem to work.
on 12 January 2016
Arrived in good time however this particular Katsuma speaks French and not English, as expected!
on 28 December 2011
My son loves moshi monsters,really glad he got this for Christmas.It was expensive for a soft toy that talks.Happy to buy one not the his friends.