on 28 May 2012
The product itself is extremely good, and I do recommend it as a sturdy USB which has online storage (which could be better, as I assumed it would automatically sync with my USB when I put it in my computer) but aside from that, the product is good. My issue is that considering the design of the item, you would assume it would have scratch-proof quality so that it could be stored with keys without risk of damage. The USB connection isn't damaged as that's extremely strong but the external housing of the Key design was scratched in under a week... And I only have one key on my keychain.
on 23 November 2012
I have had many memory sticks lost overtime, with valuable data being lost.
With this it is attached to my keys, which I always have, and it blends in unlike other memory sticks. I love it and recommend it for anyone
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on 28 April 2014
Looked for quite a while to find a USB key that will encrypt/unencrypt on both Mac and Windows. This does the job brilliantly. Use mine every day without any problems. Uses AES 256-bit encryption which is just about as secure as you can get at the moment.

Loses 1 star because
a) small plastic dust cover is useless and got lost within a couple of weeks.
b) WUALA online would not accept the registration ID that came with the key, but I don't trust cloud services for private or customer data, which was why I purchased this key in the first place.
on 27 November 2012
Pleased with this item good idea for some one who always miss places there usb.At least it was a talking point
on 25 July 2012
The item I bought is a Great little USB key . It is just what I needed - it arrived as described and on time!!
on 19 June 2016
This is a great USB the capacity is tremendous and I have really noticed a big increase in data speeds over traditional USB sticks. I also think the key design is really cool and matches well with my Macbook Pro.
on 17 January 2014
Arrived in good time, well packaged. Seems to work well. Pressie for my brother in law who's well in to computers. He seems to like it and has been using it for a while with no problems.
on 11 September 2013
bought as a christmas gift. Brother was very happy and says it works very well and looks cool too :)