Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Paloma Faith Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

1,058
PhD Nutrition Diet Whey Protein Powder, 2 kg - Vanilla Creme
Flavour: Vanilla Crème|Size: 2 kg|Change

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 26 February 2017
I like most PHD products, their shakes more than their bars, but this is the tastiest. Not just nice or pleasant but absolutely delicious. Made with water, some milk and ice cubes in a blender with more than the recommended amount of powder, produces a shake that is something like a liquid Raspberry Pavlova. And that, my friends, is a dreamy diet food!
on 25 July 2017
No word of a lie, this protein shake is what saved me from stopping taking these supplements, I had tried reflex strawberry diet protein and it was awful, just dire, made me hate drinking the stuff and I thought i would give this a try, it was a revolution, a real eye opener, it tasted fantastic but still a bit watery then I tried making it with unsweetened almond milk and using a food blender and thats when this became truly a life saver, using almond milk and a blender this mixes up thick and creamy, so much so thats its more like a thick yoghurt , its like having a thick creamy tasty pudding and it has helped me stay on my diet as well because of this, I cant rate this highly enough and am going to try other flavours as well, get this, make it with the unsweetened almond milk and a blender and you wont ever use any other diet protein shakes
on 27 September 2017
I use protein powder for most of/all of my breakfast on the majority of mornings basically to make me feel more full (I was being driven mad by always wanting to snack).

I previously used Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard chocolate flavoured powder which I was happy enough with but when the tub was running low I decided to give this a go.

I was instantly very impressed with the flavour because it really does taste like chocolate orange and it's far more creamy than my previous shake - both been used with about 200ml of milk (though it does take a bit more shaking to remove the lumps).

It easily keeps me full until lunchtime, and with no set lunch break I do sometimes find I've "forgotten" lunch until later than I would normally eat.

I'll definitely be sticking with this once my current tub runs out (in fact I've been doing a terrible job of finishing off the old one because it's so much better). Highly recommend the chocolate orange one.
on 10 August 2017
I've been buying PhD Diet Whey Protein for the past 4 years. I started with Belgian Chocolate, which is lovely, then tried Strawberry Delight, which again is very nice, now I decided to try white chocolate and raspberry, and this is my least favourite. Tasted quite chalky, even after mixing with plenty of water. Wasn't as great as the others that I've tried, so don't be buying this again. I've gone back to Strawberry Delight, which is my favourite!
on 15 November 2017
Tastes great. One of the best ones. Take it before the gym as the carb content is quite high for whey protien. If you want a cleaner low cal powder, go for the whey ht+ or diet whey from phd. The synergy iso is great for energy and i deffinatly feel that in the gym. Find it hard to put on weight but i dont want a mass gainer so this is a compromise and works well. Staying lean and still see the definition build.
on 23 July 2017
Tastes great and mixes very well...Downside - the serving size is stated as 25g, but the scoop provided holds quite a bit more than that. Instead of just getting a level scoop I have to fanny about trying to weigh 32g (the scoop weighs 7g) to get my 25g serving.
on 23 October 2017
I love the vanilla diet whey......but Amazon you have now sent me PhD synergy - iso-7 twice in error. The 2kg tub has a barcodes sticker on the side saying Diet whey. So sorry he original incorrect product and it’s replacement are being returned to you.
on 21 October 2017
It's a nice taste - though it's maybe a little artificial/sweet it's still not unpleasant. I purchased the cherry bakewell one from Amazon and everything arrived in order with the product seal in place as expected (under the cap)
on 12 June 2017
PhD diet protein is an fab, the flavours that I have on fairly regular basis are, cherry bakewel, vanilla and strawberry cream. All are yummy ways to fill your tummy. About to try salted caramel.
on 26 July 2017
In my humble, non professional opinion this is the best diet whey out there at the moment. Great taste & texture. Has all the right nutritional elements and keeps the snacking urge at bay !!