1,135
Price:Ā£34.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 15 June 2017
These are heavy, well-made, easy to adjust and change. Unfortunately, the packaging for my product opened up; fortunately, I received all parts (and the courier was helpful) but could be more securely packaged (hence the loss of a star).
on 2 June 2017
Finally arrived today after a hiccup and was disappointed to find the packaging was near destroyed and most of the weights were dirty and scuffed. This I could excuse as they still do the job and they can just be cleaned. The biggest problem was that I had ZERO screw clamps included in the box so now I'll have to source myself 4 of those.
on 26 March 2017
Awesome! Really pleased with these weights i received as a gift! I love the flexibility of amount of weight you can use. I'm toying with buying another set so I've got additional weights i can add (seems like great value way of adding weight).
on 26 February 2017
tough as you would expect - can't see having any long term problems with them if they last as my older set has done

you just need to be careful that they match your existing bars / dumbells re tread otherwise very solid - there to be used !
on 26 March 2017
Well made product
Plastic screw on clips are better than the metal ones which do crack off over time
Plastic seems to be more durable šŸ˜œ
on 14 June 2017
Don't have a comfy handle but they are okay. Can't complain honestly, they do their job and they are customisable which is great if you don't want to buy loads of different sizes weights.
on 9 May 2017
These came on time and are good, the only issue I have is that the nut things are plastic not metal, will get some metal ones at some point.
on 18 January 2016
They are weights and loads better than the weights in plastic. Just brought these to start me off and enjoying them so far. The ends that fasten these are plastic but seem pretty good as is the handle. Very please with these.
on 10 May 2017
Love these. I use them regularly in my home workouts. I like the fact that I can change the weight by removing the plates or adding as necessary.
on 12 March 2017
Great value for money, use daily.