on 4 April 2013
The first case sent to us was a very poorly made product. For a start, my son's iPod Touch 4G didn't fit in the plastic case at all. It wasn't held in place, and just fell straight out, making the case pretty useless. Also, the slots on the other side which were supposed to be a 'card holder' did not actually fit standard credit/plastic cards at all - they are too narrow! Last but not least, it wasn't leather as advertised.

However, I sent the seller a message via Amazon telling them about these problems, and asked for a replacement or refund. The seller responded very promptly and sent a replacement immediately, without any quibbling and without asking me to return the original. The replacement fitted. This seemed like an acceptable resolution to the original problem, so I am satisfied.
on 22 August 2017
It was cheap but nice looking case that I wanted quickly to protect my iPod Touch 4th Gen. This was a nice case that I used to the last day I had my iPod Touch 4th Gen before I upgraded to the iPod Touch 5th Gen. I can recommend to anyone who wants a nice looking case for their iPod.
on 16 April 2013
This case is quite frankly, appalling. I bought it thinking the wallet/ipod case combo was a great idea and thought it would be very useful.

Upon opening the product, I could immediately tell that it was of low build quality. The shape didn't look quite right when taking it out of the packet and the magnetic clasp was attached at an odd angle. When I opened the case, it was clear that the plastic slot for the ipod was incredibly weak and would probably be broken within a few days. On top of this, the 'leather' material used on the product is very shoddy, even for fake leather.

I was willing to overlook these things if the wallet was effective. Low and behold, it wasn't. The pocket for notes is far too small and snug to even open with your fingers, let alone trying to cram notes in there. Next, the card slots are insanely poor. Not only are they not wide or deep enough for any of my cards, they started to rip when I tried putting a card in. How is anyone meant to use that?
Finally, after managing to fit one card inside the case, I noticed yet another significant problem. The case wouldn't close with just one card inside. Every time I closed the clasp, it would fling open again.

Overall, I highly recommend that you avoid this case as you will be poorly disappointed.
I will definitely be going back to using my other one. At least that one worked.
on 28 November 2011
The cover looks and feels to be of good quality and does (initially) fit the ipod very well. However, I am finding that after just a few weeks' use, the plastic moulding that holds the ipod in place is brittle around the edges and is beginning to break away. This means that the ipod is no longer held firmly in place which is leading to scratches appearing on its back. As ever more plastic breaks away, the case will be rendered useless. Verdict- Don't waste your money on this item.
on 14 June 2013
Cheap and cheerful, does the job - but don't expect to be putting any credit cards in this thing, they don't actually fit and if, like me, you do manage to jam them in you'll find it rather difficult to close the fold over.

Nonetheless a good product at a cheap price, shame the cards don't fit though.
on 17 March 2017
Ok
on 1 June 2016
Each corner basically broke off or snapped so threw it in the bin.
on 13 March 2017
Fantastic item. Just as described, will last a very long time.
Fast delivery, recommended seller.
on 21 February 2014
Gave 4 stars for this product, fits well and well all round protection for the iPod very happy overall good price for the money ..
on 26 July 2013
I recently ordered this case for my iPod and it was very good at the time but after having it for about 6 mths the magnet came out of the case, I tried to put it back in but it was no use