on 13 January 2014
I have only just started using this so can't say if it will help in the long run but it certainly does seem to offer some support. The silicon insert started to irritate after being on tight all day as anything would really but as this can be removed it wasn't a problem. I just wore it over my tee-shirt for a bit.
I noticed on some other neo g products some female reviewers saying the products weren't tight enough but on my skinny forearms this one pulls nice and tight so no worries there.
on 5 February 2014
Having been diagnosed with tendonitis, my physio recommended a support and having read reviews I purchased this one. I am very impressed with the support it gives, I hardly get any pain when I'm using it. The only downside is being allergic to the silicone pad, but I just put some gauze over it.
on 1 September 2011
This is the 2nd support I bought from Neo G. I got it to try and avoid tennis elbow whilst playing lots over the summer. Simple, easy to use product, as well as being stylish on the courts. Gave me the extra support and confidence I needed whilst playing!
on 6 May 2012
Been having trouble with my elbow for weeks. Started using the strap 6 days ago and it feels much easier. Did find the silicon insert irritated my skin so put a bangage under it
on 11 June 2014
Purchased this for my tennis elbow after buying similar support for my arthritic knee. Works as good as the knee support. Would definitely recommend to anyone.
on 28 December 2016
Doesn't help me and kind of gets in the way when playing so has to be one star I'm afraid
on 27 January 2015
does the job, strap could fit better