Size: Small|Change

on 2 April 2016
Fanatic product for arthritic wrists. My first one lasted a good 18 months worn every day. Wash by hand and dry naturally and it will last. I put a piece of stretch tubing, that used for sprains over the Velcro strap to keep the Velcro clean and free from fluff etc. Highly recommend.
on 7 May 2015
Did the Trick for what I was after (although, requested a medium and got a small)
Find that it gives me pain with the bone after a couple of hours, but helped with my CT. Nice Design, think my problems are just down to it being a small.
on 2 April 2013
I tore some of the tendons in my wrist during an extensive office move and could hardly flex my wrist. This was a life saver, providing a solid support along the inner part of the wrist and yet giving enough flexibility to carry on day to day. The Aloe vera smells a little odd at first but otherwise this is great and discrete enough to wear under ordinary clothes, even at work.
on 8 June 2016
excellent wrist support, I can even throw clay while wearing it if I take the bar out
on 13 January 2015