on 15 August 2017
A great fantasy adventure book with lots of suspense and magical transformations. Great characters and a fantastic read. We'd definitely recommend it - boy age 9 and girl age 12
I would definitely recommend it to friends I think good authors bring stories to life. It's as if Jack was telling me of his adventure😁😃😣😑😕I loved it.
on 14 August 2017
a ok thank you
on 7 January 2014
Changing story nice character's but dragging a bit I twice wanted to give up reading it I wanted an adventure but I already read 80% of the book and they r still preparing and practicing to fly just for the funny components of the raven did I read to the and
on 17 January 2015
although youngsters r in the book, this is a must for adults to. very well written stylewise and content. great if you like spiritual/pagan/druid books but so good I want the set!
on 19 June 2017
This book was really good but I wish that the other books in this series were free as well as this one!
on 26 August 2017
Her favourite character by far was Camelin. She would laugh out loud when he would always be asking about food constantly.
on 31 May 2017
Good
on 5 February 2013
This book is amazing and gives you a great read. It is conscientious kids at night before they go to bed although it will take you a few days to get through the whole thing. I would read this any day and still enjoy it.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 March 2017
This was a really interesting read for a free Kindle read.