on 5 October 2011
I love this bag. Very soft leather. Although very large, I needed it to be soft to cram it into a locker. It does very well and I'm happy. Also, I love the style and it's very comfortable under my arm. I use it most places unless I need a very small one.
on 8 February 2012
I have been looking on the high street for ages for a good quality medium sized leather work bag, I hadn't found anything I liked and the prices have been way over the top, so after finding this bag I couldn't believe my luck, I was hesitant obviously as for the price you think it couldn't possibly be great quality, but how wrong I was, it's superb, the leather is so supple and buttery soft, the design is really on trend and it's spacious enough to fit all your everyday work things in and more. I am really over the moon with it, it's fantastic quality, very stylish, and for the price it's an absolute bargain.
on 8 January 2012
this bag is made from soft leather. it is quite big but very nice. I bought it for my friend for christmas and she really like it. fast delivery as well
on 2 February 2012
I ordered this bag hoping it would be big enough for work. Only just received, not even unwrapped properly tried zip and it completely disintegrated. I contacted the sellers who were very helpful and refunded promptly. The bag itself looked great - just disappointed by quality. Maybe this was a one-off?