Customer reviews

on 13 July 2015
Just the job! Our woodburner is lovely but it does leave alot of deposits in the flue, especially when not running at it's hottest. The bailey fluebrush quickly cleans the flue from bottom to top with little fuss or mess. Using it often, I am saving a lot of money on chimney sweeping. The brush still looks like new, so I expect it to last a few years.
on 25 May 2017
As described and worked a treat on my wood burning flue. I was tempted to buy a cheaper unbranded brush but after seeing poor reviews I thought I'd pay a tad more for quality. Yes it is quality. Very, very robust. This won't bust or wear in a hurry.
on 14 March 2017
Fantastic
on 6 March 2017
well made
on 16 July 2017
Prompt service very useful
on 24 April 2017
Awesome, works as it should, quality item!
on 4 March 2017
Great!
on 16 March 2013
I had a silverline plumbing rod set already, and this brushhead fits the screwthread on my rod set perfectly. The size of the brushhead is the perfect snug size for the 150mm internal diameter of my stainless steel chimney.

Performance was good. I had a thin layer of creosote on the inside of the chimney, and after 4 passes with this brush, I could see the original chimney material again.
on 12 May 2013
Couldn't beat Amazon coming up with this product, just what I wanted, and quickly delived to my door. Will save me money and the mess caused the last time I called in a sweep.
on 28 September 2013
I purchased this hoping it would fit the drain rods I already have. It did and it worked great. I have only used it once but it looks robust and only a few bristles are out of shape so it should be good for many more cleans.