on 29 September 2011
I think when we bought this toy my expectations were probably too high. Its really small and I thought one box would make several models but this is not the case and its probably a bit hit and miss as to what model you get so if you want a specific one I wouldnt buy from here. I have yet to see if my six year old can build it but looking at the tiny pieces its not looking hopeful
on 28 December 2011
Purchased this for a 4year old girl. Since receiving it, she very quickly learnt how items fit together, and which tools are required to secure a screw or a nut. Some excellent skills being learnt throught play.
on 20 November 2012
This is the first time I have felt compelled to write a review despite using amazon a lot but I think this product nees a warning.
The name of the product implies that you will be able to make an assortment of dinosaurs but you in fact get just one model. The problem I have is this: I ordered this product for £11 and the company can choose which model to send you - they chose to send me the Terradactyl kit, which is advertised online on amazon at the same time to buy for £2! The company could not see that this is an issue.
The product itself was quite enjoyed by the child I gave it to but I wouldn't order something for £11 that I could order for £2 and therefore I wouldn't recommend this product but instead choose and buy specific dinosaurs.
on 20 January 2012
This toy provides a great introduction to meccano for my four year old grandson. He loves it, while his nine year old brother plays with him, with more advanced kits.
on 31 July 2013
This looked like it would be an ideal gift for my grandson. Sorry to say it wasn't.
A piece was missing and the parts didn't stay together well.
No sooner had a piece been tightened then it came apart.
on 20 December 2011
A lovely toy for young ones who enjoy dinos and building however the product title of 'dinosaurs' is misleading as the box only contains one not plural!
on 23 August 2013
Bought for a 3 year old boy who loves it. His mum says he hasn't stopped playing with it. Would recommend for any tiny builders!
on 31 December 2013
My boy loves dinosaurs, and he absolutely loved the fact that he could build his own, a bit tricky in places and some nuts were a tight fit, apart from that a good product and very durable
on 10 January 2014
I know this is cheap and cheerful, but there is incredibly little of it. It took a four year old 10 minutes to make and there are not enough pieces to get creative and do much else with.
on 22 November 2013
Its ok, the box is very small so not really sure what to expect once opened. Disappointed that when i went to toys r us a few days after receiving this i found it cheaper.