Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Style: Easton Tote|Change

on 17 December 2011
I have 3 yr old twins and love this bag. It has a spacious middle compartment to fit spare clothes & more. 2 juice holders, another 2 outside compartments which are fairly spacious. An outside zipper pocket & 2 small outside compartments ideal for mobile phones or purse. It is much better than my previous bag due to the separate compartments as everything doesn't all get muddled together & is easy to find.
on 22 August 2011
Ordered this bag for my daughter as the bag that came with her pram wasn't big enough. Loads of pockets etc and looks fab!
on 27 June 2016
I love love love this bag!!!! Still waiting for baby to arrive but I am also using it as babies hospital bag, plenty of space for clothes, creams, nappies wipes etc I have bought a spare changing mat as well as this one seems quite thin but I was going to get a spare anyway so it makes no odds! Nice and bright inside and a nice pattern. Lovely thick straps too. Lots of room in the front pocket for mummies bits and bobs!! Nothing but love for this bag!!!
on 28 December 2011
I chose this changing bag as it matches my pushchair but it also has plenty of room and pockets with zips to keep bits and bobs!
on 12 November 2016
Excellent, not too big or small. My wife loves it. I can fit 10 nappies 1L water flask, small thin changing mat comes with it and two feeders in side pocket and fat pack of baby wipes with rash cram and two baby grows. car keys, Wallet, Asthma pump, milk divider.
We have two babies 2 months and 2 year old.
She loves it. Its Good quality.
on 5 April 2013
iam over the moon with this bag i was a bit sceptical ordering it without having a look at it but i can safely say i was not let down one bit, its spacious for newborn items and is just overall fab and great value compared to other bags on the market!!!!
on 12 January 2016
Excellent I brought this due to my other changing bag falling apart and wanted a bigger one to put all my sons food in so I can go out all day without having to take another bag and rummage through everything to find what I need i really didn't expect it to be as good and as big as it is i am very happy as the other bagI had was awful I will be recommending this thank you
on 10 September 2015
I love my baby bag. 9months later and still going strong. It has four separate sections with a little zip pocket in two of the sections Great for organising all your bits and storing nappy creams ect. Lovely size bag, fits both mine and babies things without being overly large. Strong strap and zips.
on 26 February 2015
Great product. Plenty of space for all the associated paraphernalia with children. Lovely purple lining for the fashion conscious, and much MUCH better than many bags I have bought in the past for a lot more. If you are looking for lots of compartments then this is the bag to get you organized.
on 20 March 2015
Very useful,handy small looking but with bags of space inside. Its like a tardis!! Excellent. Only critisiam i have is that the shoulder strap could do with having the option of being a little longer,especially if like me you are tall.

See one answered question