on 2 October 2014
When the mattress arrived, I initially thought that I had been sent the wrong product, as there was no 'Babyway' branding anywhere on the packaging, instead it was branded 'direct2mum'. The mattress size was also 120cm x 60cm. Fortunately, the mattress does indeed fit the 119cm x 59cm advertised - however the edging around the mattress is a little squashed into the sides around the travel cot.

I bought the mattress to accompany the Babyway Luxury Mimas Travel Cot. As stated, it does fit, however I have been slightly disappointed by the mattress overall. Firstly, the mattress already seems to be sagging where my baby sleeps - as he is five months old, I am concerned that the heavier he gets, the more he will sink into the foam. (I would note that we have only had the mattress for less than one month, and it has been used for perhaps three weeks in total).

Also, as the mattress is quadfold, it does tend to ruckle up into its folds. When I initially put a fitted sheet on the mattress, it ruckled up to every fold, and the mattress started coming back together on itself. I had to ensure that the sheet fitted not just around the mattress, but also around the under board as well, to keep it from folding up in ruckles. This is more frustrating than anything, as it makes late night accidents an awkward pain to change.

It is an okay buy, and very convenient to travel with as it folds to the size of a pillow, but I would honestly say that I am disappointed with this purchase.
on 4 June 2014
I bought this to go in my Hauck Dream n play travel cot. It's very soft to the touch, has great support and packs into a handy sleeve/bag to keep it clean when stored.

Well worth having in the travel cot for longer stays
on 28 April 2013
Ordered this for going on holiday with baby. Hotel provided cot beds are always so hard and this fold-up mattress is perfect. It's a luxurious covering and soft filling. Baby slept perfectly the whole trip. Highly recommended.
on 16 December 2015
It's great, comfortable and folds well for practicality on the move but this is the second one I've ordered and it arrived without a travel protective case? So on travel it can get grubby. We need the travel case for it!!!!
on 4 January 2013
This is a good quality mattress at a reasonable price. Ideal for grandparents with travel cot for when grandchildren stay.
on 23 February 2013
Arrived quick. Nice thick folding mattress fits our extra long Babyway travel cot. My son sleeps far better in his travel cot now we use this product.
on 29 March 2015
Fantastic mattress. Bought for my travel cot and is a perfect fit. It is also used as a mattress topper in babies cot as his was quite firm and he struggled to settle when only a few weeks old. Helps keep his temperature regulated so no sweaty head like he gets when co-sleeping in our bed. I actually bought two as I have twins and they're one of my top buys.
on 20 November 2015
So comfy and perfect for our travel cot. Baby slept quite happily on it for a week's holiday and I just bought another one for my parent's house for naps and staying over.
Very easy to store as folds up.
on 3 July 2015
Really Pleased with the mattress, I got this for my Grandson, when he comes to stay, I bought a fitted mattress cover but I could not use this as the mattress folds up for easy storage, so when I tried to use the fitted cover the mattress kept folding up, if you are going to get this use a larger cover of not a fitted one.
on 31 July 2015
Ordered a Babyway 120x60 Quadfold travel mattress, including a "protective carry bag".
Received a standard foam mattress by "Direct2Mum". Completely incorrect description of the item, not the same manufacturer, not foldable, and no bag to transport it in !