on 16 March 2014
I thought this was about as good as it could get. I have been a sucker for a good Arnagnac for 20 years and I can't remember enjoying one a much. I have even started drinking it with a smaller thinner sherry style glass as I read the warmth of your Palm is enough the release the aroma, and it's true. It just slid down after that. Great brandy, great delivery with Prime.
on 14 June 2016
Bought this as a treat for my sister and brother in law, who visited us from Spain last weekend.
They both said it was sublime, I don't drink but the aroma from their glasses was something else.
Quote from a Spanish resident was " that was the dogs danglies, best Armagnac I've ever tasted"
Kind of says it all really. Also the delivery guy was a top bloke.
Excellent
on 12 January 2015
Bought for my husband. Loves it.
on 25 January 2016
Fabulous tipple. Most of it went on New Years Eve!
on 1 December 2015
Excellent Armagnac at a reasonable price
on 30 December 2015