on 1 December 2011
I was really pleased with this item, it was the perfect present. This is a quality item and has clearly been made very well and has been made to a high standard, very impressed and so is my Dad!!

Thank you very much to the supplier for a good product!
on 5 November 2013
After searching and searching for a keyring I chose this one due to the reviews.
Admittedly, I know the price is reasonably cheap so I wasn't expecting anything to look major expensive but I'm not as thrilled as what others have made out.

The style of the keyring is lovely.
The style of the writing is lovely.
It's just the engraving isn't as neat and tidy as I would have liked, and,
The backing of the keyring isn't as smooth and flat as I'd have liked - it's got a few scratches and circles where it's been caught as its dried.

I would recommend though if the daddy doesn't expect something 1200% perfect.
on 13 June 2013
Order was dispatched within 24 hrs. Well packaged and beautifully presented in a little purple pouch and with a little purple complimentary chocolate bar. I ordered it for our granddaughter, aged 4, to give to her Daddy for Fathers Day. She loves it too. I'm impressed with the weight of it. It feels substantial and of quality. The ring itself is a sort of clasp, rather than one of those awful ever-decreasing rings that breaks your nails as you try to get the key between the start and the coil. The whole experience is one of care and quality. I shall definitely look to this company for future gifts.
on 4 April 2012
I ordered this item yesterday for my partner's birthday, and I was pleasantly surprised when I recieved it in the post this morning even though I didn't pay for first class shipping.
The keyring is a lovely quality, quite heavy and comes in a little black pouch to store it in until I wrap it up!
The company also gave some little touches which were sweet, like the keyring and pouch were in a branded plastic wallet, and the invoice was in a seperate envelope with a 'Thank You' sweetie.
Overall, lovely keyring for the price. And I will definately be using this company again!
on 5 June 2013
Chose this for my 2yr olds daddy for Fathers Day. Wonderful quality key ring, beautiful little gift bag, a complimentry chocolate and a pleasure to recieve. I would recommend this company very highly and will look out for this company again when i wanted a special gift. Thankyou so much Purple Gift Company. It would be lovely if other people took that bit extra time when packaging their merchandise. I will be back, and ill tell my friends. My sons daddy will love it!
on 2 October 2013
Item arrived as described with chocolate accompaniment which was a lovely touch. This is the second time i've bought this item as my other half broke his first one (his fault, not the products) and was devestated. He asked for another one for his birthday as he loved his first one so much. Perfect for any daddy's out there...comes in a lovely bag. Thank you!
on 16 July 2012
Excellent product. Packaged nicely. Ordered product for fathers day on thursday night. Paid express next day delivery. Order would not make it to me in time for fathers day but the company had the decency to contact me and advise they could send it first class. This was excellent service. And I receive the gift in time for fathers day. Excellent.
on 31 May 2012
I was very pleased to receive this item the next day even though I had only opted for standard delievery. It is very good quality and not at all tacky. It comes in a cute bag as well. They even included a little chocolate so I was very happy. All in all a great little product.
on 11 June 2014
Looks very cheap and not worth the money at all. The product has lines all over it and hence adds to the cheap look. It's heading straight for the bin! Shame as delivery was prompt - arrived 2 days after placing order. Was looking forward to it but hugely disappointed.
on 12 May 2013
My 2 year old bought this keyring for his daddy (he's very clever!! Lol) and daddy loved it....
It's fairly light, so doesn't weigh your keys down too much, which is a good thing when you stuff everything in your pockets!
Also, delivery was very quick.