on 16 October 2013
Was never a success. Did not respond well to clicks, which meant it was useless because that is the whole point. Waste of money.
on 28 March 2011
I'm delighted with the TOPDIGI3500W Wireless USB mouse. The delivery was very fast and to install the product it was simply a case of plugging in the tiny USB and putting a battery in the mouse. I can't get on with touch pads and the wireless mouse is so much better than one with a cable. It's easy to use and accurate.
on 7 March 2011
This is a great mouse - looks stylish and is very easy to use. Arrived quickly too. Really good value.
on 21 March 2011
This is most compact mouse I have ever purchased. It is light and very flat to carry. the wireless operation is in very good distance in transmission. I love it.
on 29 September 2011
Well I've had this little rodent for about 6 weeks now and I'm on my second battery....not too impressed in the power department, so don't forget to turn off the little on/off button on the base every time you use it.. Also, the shape is a bit flat which makes it a little hard to get a firm grip onto. It doesn't track too well over smooth surfaces (like the leather seat of my settee) so I'm not too impressed. On the positive side the price is right and it's reliable. So if it's cheap you want this is for you. Next time I'll go a bit more upmarket and get something I can get to grips with !!
on 27 May 2011
This mouse is easy to install and moves well on all surfaces.
Very neat and easy to use. Would recommend this for anyone who wants a wirelss mouse.
on 30 June 2012
I bought this as a spare because I knew my very old Microsoft mouse was on its way out (it had served me well). When Microsoft mouse finally went kaput, I started using this one straight out of the packaging a month ago. Today, the scroll wheel stopped working completely and it keeps turning itself off. Very disappointed indeed, hence my very first one-star review. Off to buy another mouse now...
on 2 August 2011
I bought a silver and Black one. Within a week the wheel stopped working on the silver one and my wife who had the black one lost hers sooner... it just stopped working... tried it in 3 separate laptops and nothing... if only I could have swapped the wheel over I might have had one decent one!
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 February 2013
Bought this for my fiancee but the build quality is so bad that it was literally falling apart. Someone else bought me a black version and it was really sturdy. I doubt it's the difference between the colors so I would probably assume it was the seller selling dodgy mouses.
on 20 May 2012
I got bought this mouse and used it for few weeks then it stopped working, got a replacement one and used have used only for 1 week then it damaged as the first one, I just gave up and buy the other type.
Useless item, dont waste your money and time for this.