on 14 January 2013
I wouldn't classify these as jeans more like casual trousers, they are made of a very light weight cotton fabric which is very soft to the touch on the outside. Overall they are very smart and most suitable for a hot climate. Rather expensive but most things are with a Levi's tag stiched to them. All the advertised measurements i.e inside leg and waist were correct, to conclude I am very pleased with the Levi's,
on 17 October 2014
These are good quality material and a relatively undiminished blue denim colour due to light stonewash. I have another pair same brand, same model number, same size but this pair is slightly tighter fitting. Levis stretch a little with wear though and tend not to shrink much so this should not be a problem over time. I bought these specifically because I have another pair which I am very happy with. It looks as though Levis may be phasing this model out because I found them difficult to source except through Amazon. I find 501s too narrow in the leg for comfort but these are narrow without being tight. Reasonable standard rise gives a classic fit. Price on Amazon seemed unbeatable. Delivered reasonably quickly and well packed in an Amazon cardboard box. Update March 2016: to add to my blue denim pairs, I ordered a black pair same size (30w x 32 leg) but these were somewhat smaller and tighter. Even the rise is different, more hipster and inside leg measured 31 only. Material is good quality and soft but if these shrink any in the wash then they be too small to be useful.
on 14 September 2017
Fitted OK when delivered but shrank after a few washes so now unwearable. An expensive mistake and I've bought some from Marks and Spencer for half the price that fit and wash fine.
Such a shame that the brand has devalued itself by skimping on the quality of denim that made it famous.
on 16 October 2015
I have worn Levi 501's for years and I now I am a bit older (and a bit weightier!), I prefer Levi 751's, they are a bit wider in the leg and a bit more comfortable around the hips and behind, I also prefer the zip fly. These Levis are well made and look good on so I have no complaints. You can pay twice the price for these jeans elsewhere, so I am happy with them, also delivery was really quick. Thanks.
on 26 September 2015
Good Fit, colour just right, size is the thing, ordering from Amazon you get more of a sellection in fact three times more of the sizes as a-pose to the high street and less money, Half the price in this case, yes very please, they as near as I can get to the 70s style, sad I know, but what ever you are comfortable with, will be ordering a second pair.
on 21 August 2012
Great for smart-but-casual occasions. Excellent fit and colour. Would buy these again. Bought to successfully replace my husband's much loved but worn-out Chino's.
on 21 April 2014
I always but Levi's, always. Looking for something a little more lightweight than traditional denim Levi's where shorts would not be an option I found my initial pair of these in the Levi's shop in Prague. They only had black so really glad to find another pair in "dress blue" via Amazon on my return from my weekend away. These are light cotton twill type material rather than denim so ideal for smart/casual, love them. Usual Levi's fit, very happy.
on 7 June 2016
I thought these jeans would have been slightly narrower in the leg department like my other pairs. However, now I know what 'standard fit' means. They pick up light coloured bits of fluff etc which is rather annoying and something to potential buyers to consider. Apart from that they're fine!
on 8 December 2015
Great price - was going to pay £65 for these in Debenhams and then had a thought to scan the barcode through the Amazon app and they came up at half the price so it was a no brainer!

I just wish Amazon would pay their taxes and contribute fairly to the UK tax system and thus compete fairly with other retailers!!
on 21 April 2015
If Amazon had sent the correct item, my review would be more accurate....The ones they sent were black!...But I'm keeping them as I do like them.
Another comment said these were thin material, and they are....Thinner than Levis 751'a I tried on in a , which is odd, but they seem genuine enough, and they are comfortable