on 22 March 2015
It's great!
I've used it a bit now - it's sharper than scissors and as it comes in it's own cover to put away when not in use.
Easier than scissors, as it stays semi open and you only need to squeeze to cut; not like some scissors where they sometimes get jammed close and it takes a bit of manual force to re-open - probably needs a bit of oiling.
The tips are very sharp, which is good but you need to be careful and be alert of others are around.
A best buy for me!
on 1 August 2012
I have a mania for dead heading. Pansies, fuchsias - anything that detracts from the pleasure of the overall view of the display. These are also the business for tidying cuttings in preparation for propogation. Love 'em to bits!!
on 2 January 2014
Deadheads Pink Garden Deadheading Snips
small and perfectly formed. I have had carpool tunnel operation and now find the large deadheads a bit big but there's where perfect size and easy to squeeze to activate the cutting action,
on 23 July 2016
Putting together a gardening kit as a birthday present for a friend's birthday. These are lovely, and will come in very useful. They're much better than some I bought in a garden centre two years ago!
on 21 September 2015
Bought these for my Daughter who has a large garden, she said " I found them very easy to use ,far lighter than the secateurs I previously used. They are extremely sharp and despite warning from the enclosed leaflet on first use I cut my finger, so take extra care ! ! "
on 23 August 2013
When I received them in a couple of days after the order,I was very surprised how small they are,thought they be much bigger, BUT....after using them I realized they fit just right in my hand.They are really sharp and do a good "Deadheading"I recommend them to anyone.
on 18 June 2011
I spent ages looking for a small pair of secateurs to for country walks, herbs on the window sill, etc. And this little cutter is perfect! Measuring 10.3 cm/ 4 inches in length and very light, it fits completely in your hand. It is also sharp! The plastic sleeve it comes in is easily punctured, so a new home for it will need to found, but that's a minor detail. Overall very pleased with the product.
on 18 May 2014
For the price these little snips are brilliant! I always found deadheading messy (Petunias) with these little snips it's much quicker. One thing, keep them in your pocket i'm forever putting them down and then have to hunt for them. Think i'll order a spare.
on 15 December 2015
As I don't do much gardening I loved these and brought as a set of 3 pink gloves / pad / and these and when the they came I had to laugh at the size...Thought they'd be bigger but as I said I'm not green fingered and they are very small but cute
on 17 July 2016
Excellent for deadheading thin stemmed flowers which I have in abundance in pots. Cuts time I just snip and snip and snip. Not good for thicker stemmed flowers like roses probably need a slightly bigger pair which I may be ordering. But overall very pleased with them.