on 31 January 2012
Thisis a good quality sturdy toy car that is easy to use and doesnt have fiddly bits that break off easily. Can fit lots of sylvanian figures into and is a perfect accompaniment to the caravan. My daughter who is 6 loves it! Sylvanian Families Burgundy Family Car
on 2 January 2013
...and if you have a 3 year old who loves cars, the colour red and Sylvanians, they'll love it! A week on from Christmas it seems fairly robust - has stood up to a lot of playing. There's room for up to 6 figures - 4 big ones and two babies (the babies go in baby seats that clip onto the back of the front seats). The baby seat "belts" are a bit fiddly, and the elastic on one popped out on the first day, but this doesn't affect play value (and I don't think that seatbelts are compulsory in Sylvania).

I have four children 3-10 and they've all had fun with this - I like the retro styling!
on 7 June 2011
This is a great toy for Sylvanian fans. The car is very cute, and has some lovely touches - like the baby car seat. Arrived very quickly. A real hit
on 20 January 2013
My almost 5 year old daughter received this from her aunt with the champagne rabbit family when they were both rather more keenly priced than today (via a wishlist suggestion)! She also received beechwood hall with some furniture and families (second hand). I must admit I was concerned they wouldn't be played with that much as she was never that into her Happyland house and people, but I needn't have worried. She loves them, and especially this car. It goes great with the house, and is ideal for her to take the different families on trips and cart all their possessions around. Her older brothers even love joining in between lego and computer games. All she's missing now are some babies for the seats as she only had one! I am keeping an eye on how she plays to make sure the car lasts having heard from a friend that her daughter's one broke, but it looks good quality, so unless it's dropped from a height or trodden on by an adult it should be fine.
on 19 December 2011
This car is very sturdy and well made,just like all their stuff.
It is a present for my Grandaughter and I know she will have hours
of fun with it.
on 16 January 2012
this toy was bought for my 10 year old daughter she loves to put her sylvanian families in it and take them on many adventures that will last for hours on end.the car is very strong and i am surprised at how well it is made.
and the detail on the car itself is superb.
on 28 December 2011
I love the sylvanian toy car I think it is very cleaver toy and I think the most cleaver part is the way the case on the back holds on.How ever I think that there should be less space in the back because the sylvanian`s slip down.
on 23 December 2013
Again this was delivered directly to the recipient, but arrived safely and in good time, exactly as described which was great since it was a birthday present unseen by me beforehand. She loved it thankfully, so I am happy with the transaction!
on 7 February 2012
this little tow car is brillant just right to tow the caravan with. my little granddaughter age 6 has so much fun with this as we go caravanning and she loves copying the real thing.
on 3 November 2012
As previously mentioned this is a sturdy little car with a nice finish. Or maybe not so little - it was actually bigger than I expected (not to big though). Our three-year-old loves this car and it carries not only her sylvanian sheep family but also her My Little Ponys (at the moment more often actually). Looks really nice on the shelf too.