on 28 August 2017
Did not kill all weeds
on 12 July 2013
Best weed killer I have ever used, it really works. I did my paths and patio with it in the middle of last year and the weeds are only just getting a hold again. Hence my latest purchase. Will use it again and again.
on 21 May 2013
This product is fine - it does what's on the tin.
However, that's literally!
Due to a technical difficulty, I was unable to acquire / apply the stuff early.
This meant that some weeds were big & well-established; it took a number of applications before these big ones succumbed.
Apply early - keep a packet in your garden-shed & you're OK....
on 26 June 2013
Bought this product for small weeds growing in between the bricks of my block paving. Mixed the product exactly as directed and picked a dry and windless day to spay with no rain fall for a couple of days. Over a week later the weeds look as healthy as ever.

Absolute waste of time and money
on 10 February 2015
I have used this product for a couple of years with great success. It important not to over dose. the product works by being translocated from the leaves down to the roots where it kills the plants. Over dosing kills the top of the plant before the translocation can take place and hence no killing. This is the common reason in cases where it does not work. So apply sparingly, make the product go further and even dilute. It only takes a few drops on a leaf to work, not wetting the whole plant.
on 12 September 2013
In the absence of Sodium Chlorate I thought I would give this product a try. It is far more expensive than Sodium Chlorate but it has cleared my overgrown gravel drive with one application. Now to see if the weeds stay away like it says on the packet!
on 16 March 2014
Had expected the weed-killer to respond sooner. Used only on paths, needs more strength.
Also expensive in view of coverage limitations.
on 7 July 2013
Contrary to the other review on here, I used this about a month ago and now my patio area is weed-free. Would definitely recommend!!
on 4 June 2013
this item was purchased by me for a neighbour who does't have the internnet. he has told that the product was a success.
on 25 May 2014
Worked better than anything we have tried before on the joints of our slate-crazy-paved front drive. Despite an unexpected shower of rain during the evening of the day on which it was applied it turned the grass and moss brown within 5 days. I'm delighted.