Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 2 June 2017
Ok
on 29 May 2013
Why is everyone pretending that they're buying this for their kids. I am 27 and my girlfriend is 25 and we are addicted to this show. its hilarious. the humour is quick and dry and the penguins are the funniest cartoon characters ever created in my opinion. better than spongebob and at the moment watching more of this than the simpsons. top banana

adults love this too, admit it haha
on 4 May 2012
I've got a four year old and she and I get as much out of this as each other. Dead funny so ignor all the wafty, PC, say the right thing 'cos we need to be seen to be well adjusted crowd. Of course there are some slightly questionable moments (it's the penguins after all) but mostly they'll go right over your kid's head and you can smirk happily to yourself. Penguins are the best bit out of Madagascar and I prefer the P.o.M series to the films any day. Eminently quotable, inventive and fresh. Happy all round.
on 26 April 2011
Bought this item for my grand daughter, she is 5, she loves it. Arrived on time and good value for money.
on 1 September 2013
By no means high art and the technical drawing is not excellent. However, there is some wit as well as fun, and this collection is handy family viewing - say a couple of episodes while waiting for supper or to help cheer up a wet afternoon. I kept this up my sleeve for just that sort of occasion and the Penguins went down well.
As with many "family" videos, children and adults are more likely to enjoy these than teenagers/adolescents (but there is no hard and fast rule about this)
I have been buying the series since they started. All the episodes are funny, smart and generally u have a very good time watching them.
on 31 January 2012
Absolutely brilliant. Didn't know further DVDs were releaased as my 3 year old has tired out the first one. Loads of enjoyment from Skipper and the crew......hopefully the we will see the return of Dr Blowhole.....Officer X a brilliant character. Can King Julian be anymore daft?
on 1 December 2012
With few stories and episode in this DVD the kids are enjoying themselves fully. The Penguins has the same voice and the same type of sense of humour just like in the Madagascars.
on 29 July 2013
Any Penguins dvd is OK as far as i'm concerned AS I'm still looking for new Penguins dvd. Im still looking for a season 1 dvd is China only place to find this dvd.
on 19 July 2015
bought for grandkids when they come over to stay, but they"ve all got ipads and there never off them .Looks like it going to be me watching them now.....