Customer reviews

Star Trek: The Original Series - The Full Journey [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change

on 23 November 2017
I fell in love with these series from the first episode! Absolutely amazing way of portraying ideals often pursued by humans but not fully understood. It takes on questions like what is the difference between a machine and a human? are emotions the only thing that makes us human? how would the world look like if our every desire was fulfilled - would it truly be a paradise? etc. I love these series!
on 9 September 2017
I love the original series of Star Trek, and with this collection now in Bluray quality then it's even better, every episode with 5.1 surround sound, well this is one collection i will never get tired of watching, also this collection has several added features, Star Trek has never looked so good. Ever episode ever made, and in Bluray for less than £33, a real bargain for all fans.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 September 2017
Maybe some old fashioned and laughable special effects these days (aliens in unconvincing body suits) but I think it stands the test of time. On top of that you also like the crew and do worry about what might happen to them - always a good sign in a series.
on 10 February 2017
I really enjoy the series although it is taking me sometime to work my way through the discs. The scenery is very dated but still the story lines are good.
on 8 August 2017
How can you not love the original star trek series , so good.
You have to love the badly made make up characters but also marvel at the great ideas for the episodes
on 1 November 2017
Great to have this original series compilation in my home DVD library!
Thank you seller.
on 30 August 2017
Bargain, a little bit of a weird episode layout but I'll get used to it
on 25 May 2017
I'm so glad I bought this product. Excellent picture quality and the bonus material is educational regards the making of Star Trek. I did not see it when it was first shown on TV. I saw a few of the repeats but this box set is a collector's dream.
on 18 July 2017
Excellent.
on 24 August 2017
I cannot believe the quality of the picture they have managed to produce. I like the new special effects but it is nice to have the option of the original effects if I'm in nostalgic mood. I am absolutely loving watching this box set, can't fault it.