on 17 December 2011
1 - welcome home lion cub
2 - Hippopotamus and Oxpecker
3 - Seal rescue
4 - Orangutan Rescue

our son's favorite is the Orangutan, but all the episodes are great and educational, it teaches the kids a lot about the animals, and hopefully will teach them also to respect and love all of them. We are a big Diego's fans and love this DVD the best yet.
on 14 July 2012
My grandsons love "Lion Cub Rescue"!It is easy to watch & the 4yr old can easily answer the questions & the 2yr old is learning by watching & after a couple of viewings is answering too.I like the interactive mode of the video which makes it watchable time after time.The only drawback for me is the excruciating accent of the characters!!I highly recommend this video.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 July 2014
Lovely story with a great theme of looking after animals as are all of Diego stories. 4 year old grandson loves these Diego stories and joins in with all in interaction parts.
on 28 March 2013
Bought this for my niece's Christmas as she loves Diego and I have not had any complaints!!! She loves it and was much cheaper on here than in the shops.
on 5 March 2014
I needed Go Diego Go for my grandsons in Belgium and the DVDs arrived quickly and helped Grandmother put the boys to sleep. thanks.
on 16 April 2014
My granddaughter loves this DVD she adores watching the series of Dora and we will look out for more of both series
on 30 September 2014
New episodes my son hadn't seen on television,great value
on 10 July 2014
Cute and easy to follow instructions
on 11 September 2014
Always a treat to watch this
on 11 May 2015