Format: DVD|Change

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 16 January 2014
I purchased this DVD for my son mainly with the purpose of watching it on a plane. My son loves spongebob. It is a newer spongebob - not the classic old sponge bob. I find sponge bob a not as generally offending version of ren and stimpy. I did love ren and stimpy but the bits meant to gross viewers out was a bit more graphic on ren & stimpy (ie rens skin close ups being all dry, spotty, bleeding and stimpy always leaking snot etc) I would prefer my 3 year old to watch spongebob as it's not too over the top and won't give him nightmares with the same sort of humor. I was in my early teens when spongebob came out and I enjoyed it when I was younger. It is 61 minutes long according to the back and was a good distraction for my son on the plane. If you watch spongebob a lot you'll know they're pretty much all the same sort of thing - someone cursing the Krusty Krab, monsters invading bikini bottom, spongebob and Patrick unknowingly saving the day.
I'd recommend if you love spongebob! Good collection of episodes