Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 14 January 2013
Great, classic-style - not full of hip words & dubious slang like so many children's books offered today. Perfect for a 7-year old who can read well. Good fun and engaging tales.
on 16 April 2016
I bought this for my five and a half year old Grandaughter. She loves it, and like some other reviewers have said, she listened to it over and over again. Great fun!
on 22 February 2013
I bought this for a long car journey to entertain my 4 year old son, he loved it and the stories were good enough for me not to get bored by after repeated playing!
on 14 July 2014
Lovely funny stories both my boys love listening to them before bedtime or when travelling in the car. I have since bought the second story cd as well.
on 29 December 2012
bought for my 6 year old son, he loves it and likes all the stories on it, especially likes the rocket story. An excellent choise for all kids
on 3 January 2014
Our boys (4&6) both enjoy the stories on the CD, and having only listened to it a couple of times already have their favourite stories.
on 22 April 2013
I bought this audio book for my grandchildren for Easter and they both loved it and I understand that it is still popular at bedtimes.
on 1 April 2011
a great cd for the kids, which they love listening to before bed. entertaining collection of stories which I would highly recommend!
on 27 October 2015
Listened to first story on CD with my daughter and I enjoyed it just as much. Well written and narrated. Would highly recommend.
on 2 April 2015
My 5 year old daughter was a bit disappointed with this as most of the stories seemed to be suitable for boys rather than girls!