on 6 April 2013
After weeks and weeks of achilles tendon pain in both ankles I was getting desperate. I was managing to run but it wasn't comfortable and some mornings I found it painful to walk and was noticeably hobbling. I found these socks while looking for achilles tendon strap supports and thought the price was reasonable enough that it was worth taking a chance to see if they helped at all.

When they arrived, I couldn't really see how they were going to help very much. I had to loosen my laces as the double-skin meant that my shoes fitted more tightly so if your shoes are a very close fit you may find these too thick but you have your running shoes the usual half-size bigger than regular shoes you'll probably be fine.

I wore these socks for the first time at my local 5km Parkrun this morning and have to say I was amazed by how much more comfortable my achilles tendons felt - I think I had a slight ache at around 4k but nothing more than that and I even managed a PB ! That made me wonder if they were magic socks !! (They almost certainly aren't magic, so please don't buy them expecting miracles.....)

I've ordered two more pairs of these socks - I'm blown away by how much better my ankles felt, both while wearing the socks and afterwards.
on 12 March 2013
bought these 6-8.5 socks for my wife, she is size 6.5 foot-ladies
these socks were too baggy and too long in the foot,
if they were smaller but stretchier they would fit a larger amount of feet
she will have to order the next size down to get a better fit.
they fit me and I am a mens size 8 but i would not want them any bigger.

nice feel to the fabric.
feel as is they will last a long time.
on 30 June 2017
Very comfortable. Easy to wash. What more can I say.
on 25 July 2014
I bought these socks for a friend who was about to embark on a two-month walk to Saint-Jacques-de-Compostelle! So you can imagine she put them to the roughest test possible and all I can say is that she came back with the very same socks and told me they were incredible. That's all I can really say about that. The promised delivery date was met and all was really well. Not having worn them myself, my friend's comment above and her satisfaction must remain the only recommendation I can give.
on 21 July 2017
Only walked in these for an hour before I had to take them off - caused more problems than they solved. Waste of money
on 23 April 2010
On the first long run out with these they eliminated the sore bits.

My only gripe is that I could only get them in white, they are now somewhat brown as I tend to run footpaths and bridleways.

I also purchased Hilly Twin skin and find little to choose between them so far.
on 20 March 2014
These socks do the job fantastically was fed up getting blisters when wearing orthotics in my trainers these double layer socks stop all blisters from happening so comfy. Well worth the money would advise any walker to purcgase these as soon as .
on 5 April 2011
I've tried other brands, and use a fair bit of extra support for running in my trainers due to injuries over the years, possibly because of this I have suffered with sock bunching up under my feet giving numbness. These don't! Recently ran 1/2 marathon with no issues at all. Only slight moan is a bit of post-wash shrinkage, but not too drastic.
on 26 January 2014
i got these to wear in my welly boots for when i walk the dog as i had some new welly boots and got a blister on my heel so far so good nice and comfy.
on 9 April 2014
Went for a 11km walk tonight and couldn't feel a thing very comfortable and easy to put in - some reviews stated they took ages to put on as they are double layered but I did not find this to be a problem, so far so good.