Size: Large (Mens 38"-42" / Ladies 40"-44")|Colour: Brown|Change
Price:£54.99+ £4.99 shipping

on 23 October 2013
Ideal casual winter jacket. I chose this one because it didn't look bulky on the model and it is nicely fitted. It's not too heavy; just the perfect jacket for whatever our Welsh winter may throw at us this year and I imagine for many years to come. Overall a good purchase at a great price. I recommend it to anyone wanting a wax jacket.
on 18 October 2013
Arrived soon after ordered well packaged great product, very reasonably priced
Great to have a tin of wax included so do not have to buy seperately
on 8 March 2015
I bought a Hunter Horseman padded jacket size XL last year and was very pleased with it - excellent quality and fit, but it is very warm so for me only really suitable during sub-zero weather. I therefore decided to buy the Hunter Outdoor Boulton, the nearest equivalent unpadded jacket for warmer times. It was delivered quickly and as before the quality is very good. I am 6 feet (1m83), 42" chest and fairly lanky, and I bought size L which should fit. The chest fit is fine, my only complaint is that the arms are an inch or two too short for me. Since I don't live in the UK, the postage costs make it unrealistic to return and replace it with size XL, so I plan to give this jacket to friend and order a size XL to collect in the UK next time I visit.
In short - excellent quality and service at a very good price, but if you're on the long side, buy the next size up!
on 16 May 2016
Great value for money and so far seems well made. You are warned that the jackets are on the big side to accommodate layers beneath and i would say that is accurate. I ordered a medium and i would say it is more like a large, but with a fleece on underneath for standing on the riverbank it is fine. Nice soft waxed material and seems well put together, not overly heavy and great in some of the windy conditions lately.
on 22 October 2014
Hello,
thanks again i have received the jacket Monday and this one is definitely better, very big but I knew it from a 4xl, but is not a problem i will definitely buy again with you, knowing that my correct size for this jacket to feel comfortable is 3xl :)
I reccomend this seller because it is reliable and very helpful.
thanks again
S
on 21 October 2014
The jacket is of excellent quality and finish. It fits brilliantly - I bought an extra large to accommodate extra layers, but still doesn't feel too big and the sleeve length , which I though might have been a bit long for me, is spot-on! The added bonus of a removable hood and the tin of wax is great.
on 9 February 2015
looks well made thouh not as warm as my old one
on 26 January 2016
Good fit plenty of room for jumper.

See one answered question