on 14 June 2017
I wanted to award zero stars! Awful! Don't waste your money! The glue holding the princess sticker around the side was wet and sticky when we opened the item and slid straight off! The glue seemed to seep onto the actual scribbler part too and is now unusable. Cheap! Cheap! Cheap! I have a very disappointed little girl 😢
on 9 November 2011
I got this for my daughter who loves doodling etc for journeys out and about. It is a fun toy and she did love it on sight, unfortunatly this is not a sturdy lasting toy, so if you want something that lasts longer than a week, remember you get what you pay for and I would suggest spending that few extra pounds on a quality product, learn from my mistake!
on 21 November 2011
We brought this mini travel drawing board for use in the car, its not very robust,the pen came off its holder within minutes! I would look around a bit before purchasing another one.
on 8 September 2013
This arrived really quickly. We've not opened it yet as its to keep my 17 month quiet on the plane (along with about 10 other small toys!)
on 16 November 2015
Great value for money! Perfect stocking filler
on 31 July 2016
Pictures disappear as soon as you draw on it.
on 16 June 2015
The pen is on the left side of the board!