on 13 August 2012
I've just received my new watch, I'm not sure if I'd have bought it if I'd have seen it in real life first.

It's quite big, almost like having a small smart phone on my wrist. It's easy enough to setup and use but the screen is very low resolution, I wouldn't recommend this watch for someone who is visually impaired for that reason.

Another negative is, you can't just glance at it to see the time or date, for the time you need to push a button and for the date you need to push it a second time. I think making the screen touch sensitive would have been a better idea rather than a physical button.

There are some good points, it looks impressive, it'll definitely get people asking me about it. Also the ability to change the colour of the display is a plus and you can store a message up to 10 characters, not quite sure what I'll use that for.

I'll probably end up buying another watch and keep this one as a "fun" watch. Something I've just noticed as I'm typing this is that I keep catching it on the side of my laptop - very annoying.
on 10 December 2011
This watch has a unique appearance and is made of very high quality metal and black glass. It really attracts attention and good comments from people and everyone is intrigued by the display. Love this watch!
on 9 February 2013
Good looking watch, comfortable to wear and not as hard to program as some make out. However for the money i am disappointed - rubber strap and metal clasp are not a great combo.
I had to use a pair of pliers to bend the clasp to prevent the strap and clasp from separating every time i tried to wear or take off the watch.
Overall happy with the watch but not at the current price.
on 9 December 2012
ordered this watch because it was on a cheap deal and needed another watch just for knocking about in as i have an expensive one for going out, but having recieved it i am more than pleased with it and the quality of the watch and it would be suitable for any occasion and having seen the actual watch and not just a picture i would of happily paid the full price.
on 14 January 2013
Its a good looking lump of metal and glass. Won't be wearing it all the time as its too much like stepping back in time. I have no regrets as I paid about £36 for it. I knew what what to expect from reading other reviewers comments and so far they have been fair. I would give it 4 stars for its novelty and 1 star as a watch. If I had paid the current price for it I would not be as happy.

Update - Not quite as happy, strap came away from piece of plastic that attached to the pin on the watch. I seems to be just glued to the plastic. I did try regluing it but that failed. I have had a leather strap fitted as Amazon would only refund me and I still like the watch.
on 21 May 2013
Loved this watch, relaitively easy to adjust - limited number of characters you can add, 20 I think, not sure if this is mentioned in the blurb and setting them up is quite easy, bit a bit repetive and long winded.

Lots of comments from people, most folk love it, its quite big, I have quite big wrists and it sits comfortably around my wrist, the circumfrance of the curve in the watch almost matches the rcurve of my wrist, if you have small wrists it might not fit as well.

Looks cool for a night out.
on 8 December 2012
The design is good, the watch is very easy to use and to set up.
You can personalize a message printed after the time or date.

Time and date color can be changed every time you see them just by pushing a button.

For non UK/USA customers: the date is in english format, with month before the day.
This is sometimes annoying for me, specially because i have to wait the display to scroll until the day.
on 29 December 2012
Got this for my husband for christmas at a great price from amazon. It is a big talking point when we're out especially as you can personalise it, he has the time followed by his name.(Just in case he forgets who he is) Fits well on his wrist and is comfortable to wear, he set it up very easily and choose to have the display in blue, there are several colours to choose from, all in all he is pleased with it.
on 12 December 2012
First of all I bought this to look good. To actually tell the time is a bit of a hassle waiting for it to scroll across but don't get me wrong I still loves this watch.

Now the price. I paid £30 for it on here in November and am very happy. If I paid more, now it's currently at £80 I think, honestly I would feel a bit dissapointed.
on 13 December 2012
Love this watch. I normally wear a very expensive watch and never thought I would buy another but couldn't resist the pose value here. Very pleased with quality look and feel.