Customer reviews

Size: Pack Of 1|Change

on 30 April 2012
I bought this product a few days ago, and it is just so much more practical than any other shaker bottle out there! it has two separate storage compartments to store fruit, supplements e.g protein or creatine caps etc. i would recommend this product to anyone that is a regular gym user!
on 14 November 2011
In all honesty, I was dubious about the shaker when I bought it having gone through many a shaker and finding that generally the best ones are the simple ones. However, the shaker is great, I have been using it 3 times a day for about 2 months now with no problems. You do lose a bit of powder in the screw thread of each compartment but this is a really minor thing. For all of you who are worried about the capacity, I am able to mix up a 3 scoop dose without too much trouble but do bear in mind that it is very thick!
on 21 January 2014
This is a very good product as it allows those of us who have an intense cardio + weights workout to refuel (I use cytomax) during exercise using the main chamber. After my workout I can then add my postworkout shake mix (from the larger of the two other chambers) to the main chamber. I use the smallest chamber for vitamins. I have two issues which prevented me from giving a maximum 5 star rating. Firstly the larger of the two other chambers should be at least 50% bigger, as the current size restricts the amount of post workout shake powder you can store. Secondly the mesh which fits into the lid (to help breakup/mix your powder with water when shaken) is simply pushed into the lid. As a result it normally comes off when you remove the lid (to fill up with postworkout shake). I think it would be better if it screwed into the lid - this would fix it firmly in place at all times. I am slightly surprised these two issues have not been addressed but there you go...
on 10 January 2012
its a great product, it really is however the actual shaker compartment is far too small for me personally. this all depends on what kind of shake you are using however, if its sub 100g you have per serving then i think you will just about be ok, anything over that just will not fit. so if your using a product like cytogain or instant mass then i definitely wouldnt reccomend this shaker, apart from that its really good.
on 2 July 2012
Very Good to have if like me you have a pre workout, intra and post workout!
Saves so much space and effort, I just put my pre workout in the shaker my intra in the small section and the protein in the large section and I'm ready to go.

Product is secure I normally use all 3 sections and even just chucked in my gym bag it still stays securely closed. It does its job and I never have lumps (water first then protein!) but this may be due to the protein I use.
Only negative is the shaker only fills to 450ml but I know they do a XL size if you need a bigger shaker.

The product quality is just like most shakers to be honest, it does look very cool with the blue and silver but that's not very important in the long run and the Smartshake logo has rubbed off! not that I care.

Overall, Great product saved a lot of time and space
on 20 March 2012
Powder supplements are mixed nicely because of the design of the mesh, but the actual shaker is small for some weight gain supplements that can require a high amount of powder. the two separate compartments combined can hold around 100 grams of powder more or less, but once you put that amount of powder in the shaker, there isn't much space left for liquid. Ive been using the larger of the two screw on tubs for about 75 grams of powder and about 300 ml of liquid in the main shaker, as i find that fills the whole shaker up and you can manage to shake it without leaving to many lumps. I think you will need the larger shaker if you need more space. The lid and screw on compartments are good and the mouthpiece lid can be locked back so it doesn't flip back when you take a swig, but the clip is of very poor quality.
This is my first shaker cup and I purchased it based on the good reviews. It has not disappointed. I use it for protein shakes and it produces lovely non-lumpy mixtures both when made with milk and water. It doesn't leak and it's easy to wash. I have not used the bottom compartments yet, but they are a nice touch and very practical.
on 29 January 2014
I used this for my protein shakes and have had no problem. its been tipped over, turned upside down and juggled in my bag on my way to work and I've still had no spillage which is hard to find from other products. The filler on this product works well I've had no lumps in my shakes at all. I personally love the little storage as this allow me to carry my Shake powder in one as well as having my multivitamin tablets set out of the remainder of the day .
on 16 September 2011
Great product recomend to all fitness freaks mixes very well highly recomended buy it, and has good carrying compartment for all other items you may need : )
on 6 December 2011
This smartshake has got 2 pots to store.I 3rd little one you could keep vitamins in there, or just about any thing that will fit.It is great.Well made and worth the money.The shaker came within a couple of days of ordering.

See one answered question