on 10 August 2017
Attractive basic glasses. The knobbly base is smooth and lifts the glass just enough that you don't get a wet base or stuck place mats/doilies. The glasses are suitably sized for multiple purposes and they feel nice in the hand.The glass is moderately thick and feels strong. I have no complaints about these anyway.

Delivery was quick and they were well packaged against postal abuse - something that is always a worry when ordering fragile items.
on 4 July 2017
These glasses are great for the price meaning I don't care too much when my wife has dropped another glass. They wash up in the dishwasher fine also.
on 7 August 2017
These are beautiful drinking glasses. It comes with 6 little glasses and 6 tall glasses.
They all came unscathed, perfectly intact and the delivery was very swift as expected from Prime membership.
I was a little reluctant on buying these as I was afraid that they would be smashed and won't be as nice in person.
I am so glad I decided to buy these as what I feared went away as I opened the box and saw 12 glasses in perfect condition looking a lot more expensive than they actually are!
on 17 March 2017
perfect weight shape and size
on 22 June 2017
Bought these for my fussy granddaughter who requested glass ware for Christmas. She was delighted with them
on 15 February 2017
Great Product
on 3 May 2017
The glasses are great. Only one was broken...it must have been packed that way as packaging was substantial.
on 13 April 2017
Surprisingly thick strong glass considering the price. I am very very pleased with these
on 24 August 2017
These are lovely
Nice sizes, heavy bottomed and feel very good quality, not cheap and thin.
The bobble designed base looks nice too and makes them look high quality.
Would buy again anytime.
on 7 July 2017
Perfectly transparent and attractive. Fortunately my packaging was good and the whole set came full and without damage. I bought it when I came to live in this new home with other roommates and we had a great time.

Approved and recommended.