on 21 October 2014
This was fairly successful for a two year old. He mastered filling the cannon quickly and just had to be encouraged not to point it at people! Loves Cars Mater, so twice the toy value. Hasn't yet become interested in setting up the targets on the Duplo 2304 Green Baseplate purchased at the same time.
on 11 January 2013
Agent mater was a great success with all three grandsons. (2, 3 and 4) They enjoyed the fact that they could fire it. Proper toy as well as a construction model. Agent mater is the tops. This one just about stands alone. But for those who have watched Cars 2 the more the merrier.
on 21 April 2012
This toy has been a major hit with all three of my grandsons - the eldest 9 (!) - the youngest 2. The 2-year-old quickly learnt how to insert the (perfectly safe) dart, and to fire it. OK, so it's not educational - but it's played with whenever my grandson visits, not just for the darts, but for pushing about too. Extremely durable, it has been used over and over and over again and it still fires, and looks new.
on 11 April 2013
I showed my 2 year a set of cars by Le Toy van wooden cars, however he was not interested in them but with Mater he took to it immediately. My son is car mad and loved the firing action of the canon.Lovely toy and bought it much cheaper through amazon's warehouse deal.Toy is lovely and was still in original packaging.
on 7 January 2014
Ordered for xmas present for 3 year old, no problem with the product it is great just not much too it for the price, also my little boy chewed the end of the piece that fires so it doesnt quite fit anymore but would purchase more of these duplo products
on 16 July 2013
I am in two minds about duplo, think it is expensive for what is in the box but it pays back dividens for how much the children play with it. not alot in the box for £10 but my little boy loves this!
on 17 September 2012
My son was just over 2 when he got this toy, and he loved it from the start. He was able to insert and fire the arrows after a bit of practicing which is good for his hand-eye coordination. He also loves taking the truck apart, and then putting it back together with a bit of help.
on 29 April 2013
Brought this with red for my grandsons birthday he is cars mad so being able to build his own is a bonus my review for this is the same as for red grate fun entertaining keeps him quiet. Highly recommend
on 25 January 2012
This was an instant hit with my 4 year old grandson. I gave it to him for his birthday and I have to say it rather stole everyone else's thunder as it was definitely the present that topped his list! Mind you any toy from the Cars 2 film is bound to succeed with him.

I always inspect presents first and so had made sure that he didn't have to wait for any tedious unpacking and could play with it immediately it came out of the box. His Daddy helped him put it together very quickly and it is fairly easy to work out. It has a simple action and has been cleverly designed so that the missile doesn't actually cause any injury to other people around - or his 9 month old brother! We set two ground rules, e.g. not to fire at faces or at point blank range and he understood this and was very good about it. Thanks Amazon/Duplo for an excellent toy.
on 26 September 2013
My grandson loves Cars and he is just getting into the building age so I thought this would be perfect for his birthday. Can't say how he has reacted as his birthday is today but am sure he will love it