Size: One Size|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£2.84+ Free shipping

on 9 March 2016
Use it for cycling and it's ideal. I'm average size and build, 6ft tall. Pretty large head, not metaphorically speaking, and it fits nicely. I manage to squeeze into my helmet with it on. Covers up to your bottom lip and down to your hairline but really you can shift it about your face to suit you.
on 29 March 2015
I obviously have a large face, as I would have expected the balaclava to stretch enough to show my face from eyebrows to chin. However this product struggled to display eyebrows to nose and hence is useless for my purpose which is to keep my ears warm even in a strong wind.

I bought the product to replace a thinsulate hat which insisted on riding up to sit on top of my head and would not stay anywhere near my ears.

I am still looking for a solution
on 29 July 2015
Great item; I bought to protect myself from the cold weather (it affects my asthma quite a lot) and it did the job perfectly. Fits well, my only negative was the size of the box posted in; it was far too big (I'm currently storing 20 books in it)!!!, otherwise it does as it's supposed to do.
on 2 January 2015
Item smells horrible, like old rubber tires or a car garage or something. I would say the product is unusable due to the petrochemical like smell of it. If it wasn't so cheap, I'd return it, but it's not worth the postage to send it back. I'll either give this to a charity shop since it's brand new, or throw it away. This is my first 1 star review of anything I've bought on Amazon.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 December 2014
Love it, love it, love it. Especially like the long neck. Its as if you've a polo neck on. I already have the Thinsulate gloves , with the fleece inner so I knew I wouldn't be disappointed. The thing is ? The outer would maybe have to be a bit thinner, but I have this crazy idea that Thinsulate thermal shirts and long johns would be a fantastic addition to the range . I wonder ?
on 15 April 2015
Very warm and fairly comfortable, it doesn't seem to regulate temperature very well, so you tend to overheat, take it off, then need to put it back on later. Tested it in -25C in northern Finland and it was useful a handful of times. Fine quality for the price.
on 11 December 2014
I bought this because british weather is freezing at this time of year, this is thicker than I thought it'd be but it is extremely warm and well-suited for its needs. No apparent problems so far and came on exactly on the day that it was expected.
on 9 December 2014
Bought this for my husband who is out shooting in all weathers, didn't expect too much due to the very low price. Couldn't have been more wrong, he "loves" it. Great quality, really warm and cosy, have just bought another two!!
on 3 June 2014
The hole at the front comes right under your nose. It's difficult to know if you should keep your nose in or out. The aperture is just the right size to not be suitable for either configuration :-/
on 10 December 2014
Awesome product, working round the clock on sea defence work, were hammered by the elements! I purchased 5, 1 for each of us and they were a godsend especially on windy days, and very breathable when it warms up, all good 5 stars!!