Customer reviews

Size: One Size|Colour: Olive|Change
Price:£5.50+ Free shipping

on 19 March 2017
I wanted to get a pair of glove liners because the office aircon can make it unbearably cold. In the end I only used them outdoors for about 4 months over the coldest part of the year, as my only gloves. They're still in good shape, even after going through the washing machine once, no holes or fraying threads.

In hindsight this is a "one size fits all" product and the fit isn't perfect. For me the fingers are a little too long, and it can be tight around the "webbed" part of my thumb. However, I've gotten used to it by wrapping my hand around each finger and pushing the material down until the tips fit, and pinching and pulling out the material at the thumb joint. They do not just "slip on", I'll be half way down the street by the time I've got them on and fitting comfortably.

Anyway, It's got me through the winter and I'd happily buy another pair if this one ever wears out.
review image review image review image
on 10 January 2016
Highly recommend product and seller. Fits perfectly and provides enough warmth under ski gloves. Long cuff to keep wrist warm. Arrived two days before expected delivery date even over Christmas period so pleasantly surprised and very grateful.
on 12 April 2017
I have pretty slender hands. These gloves are TIGHT!
on 10 October 2015
Definitely not a solo glove.. fits well below other gloves
on 7 June 2017
Perfect liner gloves.
on 6 March 2017
excellent
on 9 April 2017
Good fit & arrived earlier than promised
on 19 March 2013
I bought these gloves as an extra layer to wear under my cycling gloves, and they've made all the difference in this recent mini ice age we've experienced! They are sold as, and very clearly meant to be, liners, i.e. not to be worn alone, so people complaining that they don't keep them warm when they're worn as normal gloves have rather missed the point!
Anyway, for me, they're the perfect liners; warm enough to protect me when I have to take my main gloves off to fiddle with my bike, but slim enough to fit very easily under my actual gloves.
The fingers are quite long, which is great for me, as I always have trouble with gloves being too short, but might not be so good for someone with small hands.
on 29 January 2013
Essentially they should be used as really thin gloves, might be nice to use in summer.

I wanted them to use with my gloves as inner gloves (title would suggest fine) but they get caught on the outer gloves and are very hard to put on properly, if you manage to get all your finger in the right place without breaking these inner gloves then you will find that you cant actually move your hand as the friction between the layer is too great.

have worn mine inside while typing which theyre fine for but there is already a hole in one of the gloves and not in a normal or weakened place due to a join its just halfway down the index finger, dont know when or how the hole got there but it did which suggests bad fabric and also you can see through the fabric too which suggests the same
on 8 May 2016
Great gloves that my son wears under wooden gloves as he cycles to work and under his goalie gloves at football. They keep his hands lovely and warm yet they are thin enough not to make hand movements etc. difficult. I have washed theses a lot and they are still like new and have not lost any of the colour. They also dry really quickly as the material is thin.