Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

Size: Small|Colour: Black|Change

on 16 January 2013
I have had the gloves approx. 6 weeks and they are now falling apart at the seams. The Velcro pad holding the mitten part is about to come away completely, the lining in the main glove and the mitten part has come apart so much I have the be careful when putting on the gloves not to put my hand into the lining.
The real shame is this product would be excellent and just what I wanted if not for the extremely poor workmanship.
I have decided to get out a needle and thread and spend an hour or so repairing these gloves as I hate waste and know if returned they will just been thrown away and no change to the existing quality control of this product is likely to happen.
on 22 March 2016
These are good gloves in that they are warm and pretty thick. Dark green with a patch of brown suede. Problem I had with them was the mitten cover, it has stretched a fair bit and not really as warm as the rest of the glove and the small square of Velcro that holds it to the glove , when open, is literally hanging by a thread. Not bad, can't see them lasting long though.
on 14 November 2015
Read other reviews and ordered with low expectations, but was pleasantly surprised. Sure they are not the most solidly made but I found them a good fit and very warm. The wrist is a good long length. They are a little bulky, but fine for my needs. For the money i can't complain.
on 6 January 2015
Bought these for my husband, and they fit him well (he's over 6'4" so they are nice and large). The grip on the palm and thumb is great for walking the dog as it gives good grip on the rope lead and won't wear away the gloves too quickly.
on 4 February 2015
I bought these gloves for my boyfriend because they looked warm and sturdy. Within a week of delivery, they had almost completely fallen apart--they're not being used as work gloves, just for walking around in, so they haven't exactly undergone much strain. Meanwhile, I have a similar pair of gloves (fingerless with mitten flaps, fleece lined) that I bought for a comparable price four or five years ago that I've never had a single issue with. I would have sent these gloves back and asked for a refund except that it's cold and my boyfriend needs gloves, so I had to stitch them up instead. What a waste of time and money. Do not buy these gloves! The quality is extremely poor.
on 18 March 2013
can do important thing without taking the glove right of, as bear grylls says put a thing pair of gloves under your thick one's so if you have to do some thing technical you can without letting your hands freeze, so i think useing these gloves are just as good and important, A+++
on 16 January 2015
Having bought these gloves I took a chance as I don't believe some reviews as I think some people are after freebies but I have put these gloves on twice after receiving them on an hour ago and they have already started to come apart at the seams very poor I have only given 2 stars
on 31 January 2016
Do not buy this item. When I unboxed them they were already falling apart at the seams. I then wore them for about an hour and the seam near the thumb had completely fallen apart. It's a shame because the gloves looks great and are comfortable but unfortunately they are just poor quality. Would not recommend and all together disappointed with the purchase.
on 11 February 2015
Disappointing and annoying: I received the gloves in a stinky moldy condition. I am not sure why they had to send it to me in such a condition. I understand its winter but its not acceptable to send an item in such a terrible and disgraceful condition. This could not stay in my house any longer and I dropped in a skip bin were it belongs. Not pleased at all as to me mold is a health issue. This was my most disappointing purchase ever.
on 13 January 2013
After wearing these gloves only a couple of times, they started to come apart at a seam. Sent them back.