Customer reviews

on 3 May 2011
Purchased, came, plugged in, works, what more can you say!!!
Cheaper than the official website, could I of got it cheaper? possibly, but this was fine and dandy for me!
on 10 January 2012
Fast and efficient service. Received new cable well packaged and works well with my laptop. Good service would recommend to any buyer and would use again.
on 3 September 2013
When charging it keeps unplugging itself from out of laptop. Also power cable disconnects from charger. not a very good buy would not buy another like this item. Also would not recommend this product to any one.
on 29 April 2013
The power supply arrived in good time. The product came in suitable packaging. The product also works!

Some small differences which differ the power supply from my original laptop charger: The power brick to laptop part of the charger is about 30cm shorter than the original cable which came with my laptop; this was not a problem in my usage scenario. The power supply I received doesn't have a power indicator on the brick like the original.

These small issues are not a problem for me. I am happy with the replacement PSU and would recommend it as replacement component for the Acer Aspire 5732Z.
on 1 December 2013
No problems whatsoever, works perfectly with my laptop after my new puppy decided to unmercifully chew my original charger.

on 6 August 2013
Works fine. Plug a little loose in socket on computer, and lead not quite as long as original but works great. Very pleased.
on 29 May 2014
What a great relief it's been to be able to get the exact charger for my laptop, I really thought that it would be a problem for my 4 year old laptop, after the existing one gave up on life, leaving my husband and I having to take turns sharing his one! He's very happy at being allowed to choose when and how long he stays on his laptop now! lol
on 18 September 2014
Great product. I was not sure why my laptop was not booting up so I bought a new battery followed by a new charger. Works perfectly and at a good price. Lead is also long enough. I did however notice that the transformer got quite hot whilst laptop was charging, hence the 4 stars.
on 3 February 2014
Didn't need it for long due to getting a new laptop, but the adapter was perfect. Never over heated. The wire was slightly short but that was no a problem for me, might be a problem for others though so think carefully about how long an adapter you want.
on 20 March 2014
Ordered as my old branded Acer charger packed in leaving me without a laptop for work.

This turned up just a couple of days after ordering it and I'm chuffed. Laptop now works fine. Would 100% recommend.