on 1 September 2017
What put me off buying ebooks was having to buy a kindle. The App works perfect on my Blackberry Passport, you think it was built just for this app.You can read the books on you PC inside your amazon account so no need for windows app, I dont use windows store.

If there was one thing I would like is a text engine, so that I can drive to work and listen to the book as I drive.

I am now thinking of replacing all my books with ebooks.
on 15 July 2017
I have had a kindle since they came out and cannot recommend them enough. Though I still love the feel of paper books the convenience of the kindle with no bent pages, being able to build a library of books you can read again and again from authors like George Martin is fantastic. The best thing though, is the kindle is light and east to take with you and so much easier to read off that a table or smart phone. Long my it continue.
on 20 November 2016
Excellent ap! Easy to use, clear easy to read text that can be adjusted in size to suit and smooth transition between pages. Remembers where you were if you come out of the ap.
on 25 August 2017
I love my Kindle books, they are easy to order and so many titles to choose from and very portable on my tablet, can't do without it now
on 19 May 2017
Although i really like the app, I am very disappointed that it can no longer be stored in SD card. This causes the device memory to be full and at times I have to uninstall it. Can the developers look into this? I would have given 5 stars if not for this issue.
on 15 August 2017
Great little app. I do prefer reading from a real book but this is convenient for on the go reading while travelling and you have almost any book at your finger tips
on 19 August 2017
I find this app works great on all my android devices allowing me to read kindle books wherever I am
on 19 May 2017
Good app tho it does take some getting used to and navigation on it isn't as easy as it should be
on 29 August 2017
This does not work on my S7 Edge. I install it, download my books, and then it never opens again - it crashes every time. I cannot use it. I've even factory reset my phone and tried again - I *want* this to work - but it never manages to load. I have bought several books that I am unable to read.
on 14 June 2017
Arrived straight away and easy to install and use.