on 4 June 2017
They are very nice to do
on 23 March 2017
Very challenging
on 15 April 2017
Very happy
on 16 September 2017
great puzzle, my sister loved it.
on 16 October 2017
Gorgeous bright jigsaw with well made pieces. Highly recommended.
on 26 September 2017
Very good and enjoyed by my daughter
on 22 January 2012
Amazing, my daughter is 8years old and she loved this product it had plenty of different colours so it wasnt too
hard and gave plenty to look at. Even my younger child whos only 5 started to help.
on 3 January 2017
My 8 year old daughter wanted a 500 piece jigsaw of a jungle scene that we could all do together as a family and Santa managed to find exactly what she was looking for! A lovely jigsaw with good quality pieces. Even our five year old joined in!
on 31 December 2012
This is a beautiful high quality jigsaw & is well worth buying. It is so colourful & the scene so lovely. My 8 year old daughter & I really enjoyed making it.
on 12 March 2014
My husband did this one. Lots of colours similar so took him a little longer than usual to complete. Nice once compleded