Format: Audio CD|Change

on 23 February 2011
Thanks to Mr Radcliffe and Mr Maconie I bought the Balloon...ep. All the comparisons are right (first album U2 and My Bloody Valentine mostly to my aging ears) but this is genuinely a band with its own voice. Young types tell me they are great live too.
on 14 February 2013
I bought this on the strength of having heard one track on the radio and the album did not disappoint. I really like this band and will look out for new releases in the future.
on 17 March 2011
Bimbling around the music section of Amazon, I came across this album, and what a find. I really like the sound and presentation. A very listenable collection of unique music.
on 22 February 2011
Reminiscent of so many indie rock greats before; Curve, Lush, Smashing Pumpkins, My Vitriol, Ride and of course Mansun who they've collaborated with live. Beautiful.
on 12 November 2015
Very nice album. First I have of theirs but not long before I shall be looking for another
on 30 July 2015
Been waiting to buy this for a while, not disappointing.
on 5 August 2015
Great album All turned up a-ok as described. Thanks
on 18 March 2011
Cannot stop playing this album, solid listen and no bad tracks on it. A certainty when it comes to the lists for rock albums of the year 2011. Any one who likes Subways, Muse, Biffy Clyro, Manic Street Preachers, Foo Fighters will find something here for them.

And best of all go some them live you will not be disappointed if you like the album.
on 18 November 2014