Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Alice Cooper Shop now Fitbit

Customer reviews

on 18 June 2017
Stylish and does the job.
on 14 July 2017
Loved it . It is good quality and I am happy with that.
on 21 July 2017
Very comfy and good quality very pleased would recommend
on 1 March 2017
Look really nice well pleased with them good Velcro fastening
on 22 June 2012
I changed my car and was looking for accessories when I saw these seat belt pads, I have seen others but a lot more expensive and these ones had the car make on them to match my car, they arrived very quickly I fitted them and that little bit of padding on the seat belt does make all the difference,not only for myself but my wife loves them, they are not too tight on the belt so they allow the belt to slide through where as other pads that I had did not allow the belt easily to move through so every time you released the seat belt you had to slide the pad up otherwise the seat belt will be loose all over the place when you try to get out of the car, with these pads you do not have that problem, so for a little comfort and you own a suzuki buy these pads,, your wife will love you more for it.
on 20 January 2013
Very stylish, good quality and add character to interior of my Suzuki SX4. Comfortable and stop seat belt marking clothing or sliding up to the neck. They do restrict retraction of seat belts a bit, so you have to hold the shoulder pad and manually slide the seat belt back to it's closed position. This is the same for all seat belt pads so still give it 5 stars.
on 25 July 2013
I have been finding with the good weather I have been in the car and have had sun cream on, I can wash a seat belt cover easier than the seat belt, these look fab in my wee red Suzuki, soft on the skin and easy to put on and off. Love them.
on 26 September 2016
Got these as my wife says the safety belt digs into her, problem solved. Nice and comfortable on longer journeys. Look great too. Easy to fit. Only little thing the belt sometimes return into the inertia.
on 6 April 2014
Love them, great product and fast delivery. Great edition to any Suzuki vehicle to add a sporty touch or great for making seatbelt more comfortable for children in the back.
on 26 December 2013
Reason for buying is i suffer from damaged tendons in my shouder and this by far help spread the pressure of the seat belt and also look class