on 23 September 2014
I have been using compatible cartridges for my Canon MP500 for years. I have tried different suppliers and the ink cartridges always worked well, for printing on ordinary paper and photos on coated paper. This supplier is also good on delivery, and on price. When comparing price, remember to add on postage and packaging! Some supplier give a low 'price' only to add on a hefty p&p.
on 20 May 2013
I have been using the "proper" cartridges until now and have spent a considerable amount of money on them because I did not trust cheaper products. This time I decided to give them a go - and was not disappointed. I have not tried any "high quality" printing with them, but for everyday use they are certainly adequate. Vary happy with them!

Update:
I have to change my rating because the ones I got this time just leaked ink everywhere. not very nice and I can't seem to get the ink off my hands. I have sent the seller an email and hopefully they will be replaced.
on 7 February 2013
Considerably cheaper than Canon PGI5BK, and worked ok with my Canon IP4500. Printer status correctly shows ink volume, so chip is working ok. Print quality fine, and didn't notice much difference with Canon cartridge. Overall good product.
on 6 March 2011
I have used both the Canon black cartridge and the First Call cartridge, and both were equally good on my MP800R, but First Call gives me a huge saving. The cartridges arrived quickly and the saving is bigger if you order Multipacks and save on the postage. Excellent value and performance.
on 25 July 2012
these are completely compatible in my Canon ip4500 and fine for everyday stuff but not good enough for photos or non fade outside use but these are a rarity and the price you pay is a tiny fraction of what Canon charge
on 8 March 2014
If you want quality printing but your budget won't stretch to get the 'original inks', these are equally good (if not better) quality as the original. Complete with 'chip', they're ready to install and go.
At less than £5 for 2 black cartridges, the price is amazing too.
on 28 August 2011
The product I ordered is OK, delivered in the shortest time possible. The replacement cartridge for the broken one received in the first order came in a few days ago in a good state. Thanks for the rapidity and the kindness in helping me out in the replacing process. I'll buy again next time I need it.
on 29 April 2013
The ink maybe cheap in price but it does the job 100 per cent what l need and l cant see the difference between this ink and the proper canon ink which is so much more expensive.
on 21 February 2016
I'm astonished how long this ink lasts. I've been monitoring for a year from when my printer was new. Original cartridges (everyone says these are sold half full) lasted 9 weeks, both Black and colours (yellow much longer). First Call replacements have lasted at least 20 weeks, again both the blacks and the colours. This has to be at least twice as good as I was getting before (though that was a different printer). I do print draft quality about half the time, but even so it's amazing. At this price it's nothing short of miraculous. Print quality is excellent and there have been no problems with compatability. Having discovered First Plus I would now never buy anything else.
on 14 November 2011
Once again I am absolutely delighted with the product and the service - I have never been disappointed when ordering through this seller & always receive prompt delivery & order both for work & personal use. I have ordered Epson, Canon & HP compatible cartridges & all have worked perfectly every time. I have no hesitation in 100% recommending this seller based on my personal experiences.