on 20 July 2012
I bought this as it was a cheaper option to 'Rody'. We were introduced to 'Rody' by our physio and decided after so much fun with it that we would purchase one for home. Our little boy is nearly three and can bounce for joy on Rody however his balance on this cow is not so good. It is not very stable on its feet and there is no indentation around the seat area to keep him in the one position so he bounces but all over the cow!
on 24 January 2016
nice quality product, but does not "bounce" as described by the seller. Thought it would have bounced as a space hopper would, but the children have to physically pick it up to move it around without it being able to give any "bounce" - or they just sit up and down on it - not what I thought it would be so a little disappointing, but very well made and a good quality product, although a little on the expensive side.
on 2 January 2014
My Nephew's favourite 2nd birthday present. He eyed it with suspicion initially but once he got on it we couldn't get him off! Highly recommended. The only thing that stops it being 5 stars were a couple of stains on the plastic when it was blown up.
on 4 December 2013
What did displease me was the fact that I accidentally ordered two Betsy cows, and I have written two emails to inform you of this, but heard absolutely nothing from you. I have decided to tell my niece to keep the spare one and give it to another child who would enjoy it. As I am shopping from Canada returning stuff seems too complicated.The one year old who received it as a gift for his first birthday absolutely loves it but he is not old enough to use the computer to tell you so. I am becoming a regular customer of yours and all my other orders have been safely delivered and in very good time.
on 13 July 2015
We went on holiday recently and my 2 year old would not stop going on one of these in a restaurant we went too so decided to buy him one on our return. It's great and he does really like it but it's not as big/long as the other one so he struggles to bounce as well on it. Don't think it will last him that long, thinking I should have measured it first but it's still great.
on 26 February 2016
A nice item, which doesn't take too long to pump up! My daughter loves it, however the quality wasn't as expected the item arrived with a large black mark across the face which I had to try to remove as it ruined the look... However the mark is still visible
on 27 May 2013
I bought this for my youngest nieces 2nd birthday and she was a bit nervous at first until my eldest niece showed her how to use it...now she absolutely LOVES it! Great buy! She laughs so hard for so long bouncing around! Definitely worth it to put a smile on a child's face :D
on 18 May 2015
Although I nearly passed out inflating the thing, my niece loves it.

Plus it makes a great foot rest when she isn't hopping around the living room. My only complaint is that she now thinks all cows are bouncy.
on 24 September 2012
I'd seen 'Rody' horses at my Baby Sensory group and wanted to buy something similar for my son. This appears to be a relatively good copy.

The manufacturing isn't brilliant - the rubber varies quite a lot in thickness (you can see and feel some large blobs of rubber) and some of the black paint had already rubbed off when I took it out of the box. The white bits also looked quite grubby, but that might just be my cow.

My son is 6 months old and loves this hopper already. The ears are the perfect size for him to grab (and chew) and he loves us bouncing him up and down on it. Overall, I'm really pleased with the product.
on 1 January 2014
My nephew (nearly 2)loves it. He bounces so fast my sister had to take photos when he was sat on it watching TV and not bouncing so they weren't blurry. One of the best presents I have ever bought.