Customer reviews

Price:£6.99+ £1.99 shipping

on 14 June 2014
This is the first moxie doll my daughter has had and i chose it for her fourth birthday as i liked the fact the doll didn't look too grown up, I hadn't realised that the feet can be pulled off, but it hasn't caused any problems so far, My daughter is very happy with the doll and so am I. I would buy another moxie doll in the future.
on 10 December 2016
My husband and I have been making a dolls house for my 2 granddaughters to share, and it's made out of a small bookcase, so tiny dolls house figures and furniture are not in the right proportion, so I decided to find 10 inch dolls for them to play with. However, they are aged 5 and 3, so Barbie type fashion dolls are too grown up for them. I eventually found the Moxie Basic dolls and they are perfect for our plans, and they are not too grown up and they were bought at a good price. Very pleased with this doll.
on 24 October 2015
My 9 year old loves this doll, she is really beautiful. Good quality and great delivery.
on 28 January 2017