Style: Tropical Beach|Change

on 1 September 2015
I bought this to use at work. Working in a busy call centre I am on the computer all day and typing all day long. This wrist support is very attractive and comfortable, I've been using it all day and my wrists don't ache which they normally do!
VINE VOICEon 28 April 2011
Style: Jigsaw|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
The price is my main gripe! its just a bit much for a slab of jelly. Its soft and the top bit stays clean, but the bottom bit easily tracks biscuits and dirt. Naturally its a product you could only use at home or in an office where you have your own room, as cubicles would lead to fellow employees using the wrist support as a bat!

Its good, but pricey.
on 29 March 2015
A high quality product, arrived promptly in excellent condition. Beautiful design, great for a bit of escapism at work! I highly recommend this product for those of us who are at risk of repetitive strain injuries
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 8 September 2014
Cool, and comfortable.
This is the most comfortable gel wristrest that money can buy. I guarantee it'll be far more comfortable than you could ever imagine.
The colours are lovely, I have the turquoise and the purple.

You can't imagine how good this gel padding is.
on 31 July 2012
I've had gel wrist supports in the past, they where plain and material. I like the design on this one and the fact it isn't covered with material makes it easy to clean if you spill anything on it. I bought the wrist support to match my tropical beach mouse pad. I would definitely recommend this, its very comfortable.
VINE VOICEon 1 May 2011
Style: Jigsaw|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
While this is reasonably comfortable (or at least more comfortable than leaning your wrists on a hard surface) it's hardly going to blow you away with it's amazing softness, so whether 'reasonably comfortable' justifies the price tag is a decision only you can make.

What did blow me away though was, once again, the ridiculously enormous box that it arrived in. Amazon's Frustration Free packaging has once again resulted in a relatively small item arriving in a box that in this case I'd estimate could contain at least 20(!) of the things.
on 27 April 2014
does just what it says on the can. Because I have only a small Apple keyboard, I have to shift it around a bit every so often, but wouldn't want to be without it. And I love the fact that it matches the tropical beach design theme of the similar gel mouse wrist support.
on 12 June 2014
Must have purchased this yonks ago! As we use the PC every day this does get a good workout! Pleased to say it still works fine and, more importantly, has not split open like so many before. Great product!
on 28 April 2011
Style: Jigsaw|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Right!!! foremost, to Amazon, I'm always impress how they trying to be eco-friendly when packing their stuff but this one.... WHOAAAAA!!! the box is so huge for a a small, not even 1/4 or 1/10 of the size of the box.
About the item, It says right as how they described it: Stylish, Stain resistant, Self adjusting gel that conforms to your wrist,helps reduce wrist pressure and fatigue and gives comfort. Aside from the comfort it give to the wrist, it is very comfortable as well in the elbow. The structure looks tough and wont easily be displace. The designed is limited, which somehow, I'm expecting that you can slide some photos, note, etc. (things that you can use everyday whilst using your pc) underneath the base of it.
The length is not an issue but this item will be much better if it's a bit wider. Lastly, This item will be much of a better deal if it includes the mouse pad rather than buying it separately.
Style: Jigsaw|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I bought this wrist support to replace one of the earliest gel wrist supports Fellowes ever produced more than 12 years ago, but at 4cm high was designed for older-style thicker, heavier and clunkier keyboards.

This photo-gel wrist rest provides perfect support for use with today's slimmer keyboards. It is a quality product, well-made, sleek, soft yet supportive, is shaped perfectly to fit along a keyboard, easy to wipe clean and it doesn't become clammy in use. Within minutes of using it, I could feel the difference yet it was so comfortable I actually forgot it was there!

See one answered question