Platform: PC|Edition: Standard Edition|Change
Price:£5.92 - £99.99

on 10 December 2011
Got this game now to work without the random crashing, screen tears and freezing..

This is due to DIRECT X issues and how the video card takes and actions on the PC..

Install drivers 11.11c preview driver and install the DIRECTX setup inside the steam folder..
on 7 November 2011
I read a lot of forums about this product before purchase and was expecting a lot of hassle to get it working but after updating my video driver to the latest that ATI had to offer the game installed and ran perfectly. (I do have a high spec machine) The game itself is superb, great game play, great graphics and lots of variation. Having finished it I am now going back in to try to play all the extra bits i skipped before like the mail delivery and more races etc., In my opinion this is a top class game, GET IT NOW.
on 14 November 2015
Super fast delivery. Perfect condition.
on 3 February 2015
good delivery, item as described.
on 31 October 2011
This game got a lot of hype, which coming from the Grandfather of all fps games, id software, could be expected. And if I try to look past the hype and give it an open-minded review:
Pros:
State-of-the-art graphics, with good art work.
Good bad guys and mutants, good AI.
Entertaining enough story.
Racing element well integrated.
Cons:
3d engine has a bit limited feel to it.(e.g. you can jump, or climb, over almost nothing, I think today's engines should have more)
I, personally, like on-line deathmatch playing, which I miss here.
on 30 January 2012
i really enjoyed rage, more so than any game I have played in a long time, im just over half way done now and it never crashed once. When I bought it i immediately updated all drivers for my laptop from the vendors sites and all has been good. I like the story very much and have completed all missions on the notice boards in town, i also like to play cards in the casino
on 8 October 2011
I considered this a must have premier purchase.However on my decent high end PC that plays everything else no bother,it wont play at all.It takes about 4hrs to download being a massive 25GB!.Ive asked Steam for my money back.In the meantime ive bought the PS3 version and although ive only played it 3hrs i already think its one of those games i wont be able to put down.It reminds me very much of my all time favourite Borderlands,perhaps without the humour and the cartoony graphics but the game does have its own ambience and i keep stopping in game to enjoy the superb detail.
on 17 January 2015
Good game
on 12 February 2015
on 8 October 2011
With the latest drivers and patches installed Rage is simply a gaming masterpiece. Spend the time to soak in the games stunning scenery and immerse yourself in games atmosfear, you will be rewarded with a rich world that has been clearly crafted with love and care.

The game mechanics are all there to, so its not just a pretty picture.There are so many well constructed elements to this game that work so well. You must try this game, if like me you wonder why so many reviews were so critical of Rage i can only guess that the reviewer (or players) rushed though the game to reach its conclusion, missing out on all the great detail that has gone into this game.