on 19 May 2016
This is perfect for a 60% keyboard. I bought this at the same time I ordered a Pok3r and I'm really glad I did. It's height is about equal to the bottom of the bottom row of keycaps (perhaps a touch higher), and I find that absolutely perfect for extended typing sessions. My previous faux leather wrist rest for a tenkeyless board made my wrists a bit sweaty after 10 minutes, but this neoprene material is great at allowing my skin to breathe.

The base is really grippy and doesn't move at all on top of my extended mouse mat. The logo is small enough for me to class it as discrete (I can't stand enormous, arrogantly sized logos), and the quality certainly feels like it will last a long time. I expect the edges to fray a touch over time, but find me a single neoprene mat (mouse or wrist rest) that doesn't fray and doesn't have that classless edging around it.

Size wise, it has pretty much exactly the same footprint as the Poker 3, which is a compact, 60% keyboard. It will be too small for standard keyboards, and a touch too small for TKL but for this, it's absolutely spot on.

Highly recommended - look after your wrists!
on 29 September 2013
Feels like a lot to pay for a rubber foam pad, but overall I'm pleased with it.

- Grippy on the bottom
- Fabric surface on the top
- Perfect size and height for a KBT Pure pro
- I find it very comfortable

Edit (2/11/2014):

After about 6 months of use it started get tatty around the corners, the fabric became loose and the foam wore a little. That said, it didn't affect the use of the pad.
on 21 May 2015
Very nice little wrist pad I am using to type this review. I have had the wrist pad for several months now, and even with extended use it has no fraying and looks as good as new. It fits perfectly with my 75% Noppoo choc mini, though the mini is slightly longer. It feels great and is a solid little pad.
on 4 March 2014
Have this 3 weeks and the upper materia 1mm thickl is already got lose enough, so quality isnt best Would be grerat if it had laether upper.
on 13 October 2015
I use this all the time at work with my 60% keyboard. I can't go without it now, it's very comfortable and perfectly sized.
on 8 March 2014
Perfect for my short keyboard, does exactly what you would expect for a wrist rest! Extremely good value item -
on 12 June 2015
Pretty nice wrist pad, perfect height for my mech keyboard and feels good with my wrists.

on 9 February 2014
bought for my wife for Xmas 2013 and already fraying round the edge. that is less than 2 months use!!
on 21 August 2013
Just as i wanted it to be. Not too wide and not too high. Soft enough to make it comfortable
on 27 July 2016
Very comfy, super grippy on the table. Very nice addition for your desk.