on 26 April 2017
its ok but will not buy again , the dog gets more use out of it
on 22 March 2017
Not been out of the box yet.
on 18 March 2017
Much appreciated
on 10 January 2014
Arrived quicker than stated in the email, secure packaging and brilliant value for money. It was bought as a gift and extremely well received in the current weather. Well done have no hesitation in recommending this item
on 21 February 2013
While the blanket is decent enough for what I paid for it, I can't help but think it could do with being slightly longer and it definitely needs to be made out of a more snuggly material!
on 26 November 2012
After reading the mixed reviews, I was expecting a cheap imitation Snuggie. What I got was a sleeved blanket that was very close to the real thing. Warm fleece material, that didn't shed, long wide sleeves and big enough to cover my 5'8" daughter from head to toe. I was very pleasantly surprised. I had already bought a genuine JML Snuggie, for twice the price, now I wish I had got two of these instead. I strongly recommend you give this a first look if you want a sleeved blanket without the hefty price tag.
VINE VOICEon 26 December 2013
I expected this to be made from blanket-like material. Instead it was thin and cheap, a felt-like material, such as you would find in the lining of your thermal gloves. It certainly wasn't anything like it appears in the photo, where it looks thick and plush and warm. I am trying to return it but it has to go through to the seller to see if they will agree to refund me. Wish I'd know all this before I bought it.
on 20 October 2014
Very warm. I am thankful for this product given the weather although most times I wear is as a robe. I actually thought it was fully enclosed at the back so was a bit disappointed initially. It certainly does the trick so irrespective of this fact I'm quite pleased.
on 15 August 2011
These are really cheap, the material is thin & not very cosy! (you certainly get what you pay for) - I would recommend a more expensive version
on 18 November 2014
(I thought this would have been sewn across the bottom??), it's open at the back so when sat down, you're completely covered up, nice deep cowl and generous on shoulders. So easy to slip out of to go make a cuppa!. It's very lightweight, more like a fine felt than actual fleece (which is reflected in the price, so no complaints) but that suits me as I get uncomfortably hot wearing thick pile fabrics. In this, I'm toasty cosy.